Chapter 10

Dimitri Shizkov. Looks innocent. But he isn't.

--

All the ladies shrieked and started talking at once and hitting Alicia.

She laughed and slapped at the hands back.

"You bitch! You didn't tell me?"

"Does Dimitri know?"

"Can I touch your belly?"

"I'm sorry, and no. No to you too, Munroe, I'm not that far along."

Alicia was fair, with white blonde hair. She was very pretty. With forest green eyes and bow shaped lips. She was wearing a baby pink gown and matching lipstick. Her corset was also white with pink borders. She was the prettiest.

"So Dimitri doesn't know.  I say you should run away with the baby." Lucelle said, banging her hand to the table. Her teacup fell to the floor and broke into a thousand pieces but nobody cared about it.

"I can't do that to him! He has the right to know!"

"Woman, female, whatever, if he can betray you by sleeping around then then you can run away with his baby too!" Munroe said, raising her fork.

Lucelle shouted and raised her fork too.

"How do you know that he's cheating on me? What proof do you have?"

(Somewhere in the underground warehouse, Dimitri moans as he fucks the writhing female below him.)

"The five signs that a man is cheating on you." I said.

"He smells like perfume, that's not yours." Munroe said, sniffling.

"He spends a lot of time away from you." Says Lucelle,  not meeting anyone's eyes.

"He's always on his mobile." Estella said, smiling sympathetically at Munroe.

"He has more and more female friends." I said, picking at my piece of cake.

"And lastly?" Alicia asked, her voice small.

We all looked at each other. "The other woman acts smug." We said in unison.

Alicia burst to tears. Immediately I felt guilty. I felt my subconscious pat me on my shoulder. Good job in making a pregnant woman cry.

I signed and drank all my tea in one gulp. Lucelle was trying to console Alicia but she was having none of it.

"You know what I'm feeling like doing?" I asked Munroe, ignoring the hysterical cries in the background.

"What?"

"Dancing with a male stripper."

"Oh, me too!" Estella raised her fork.

"I think you need this too." Lucelle said, nudging Alicia.

"Would it be alright?" Munroe asked.

"You coming or no?" Estella asked her. Munroe hesitated but then nodded.

"That's our girl." Lucelle said, standing up. Munroe, Alicia and Estella stood up too.

"You coming?" Alicia asked, wiping her tears on a pink handkerchief.

"Girls, it was just wishful thinking. I can't get out of this place with this collar round my throat." I said, hating to break their spirits.

"What collar?" Estella asked.

I was wearing a baby blue turtle neck gown with a white corset so they couldn't see my collar. I opened the zip from behind a bit and revealed the black abomination around my neck.

"The fucking bastard. "

"Curse him."

"Does it hurt?"

"I'm so sorry, whats your name again?"

I raised my eyebrows. They didn't know?

"My name is Lunia Grey." I said.

Their mouths dropped open. They stared openly. I shifted uncomfortably and looked away.

"You are the Misfit?" Munroe asked astonished.

"Nikolai is marrying the Miorisi?"

"I thought you were still in the dungeons."

"Your so pretty!"

"Your tattoos are cool."

"Do you see anything about me?"

They all started simultaneously. "Shut up all of you!" I shouted.

Dead silence.

"Yes, Munroe I'm the misfit." I said, looking into her eyes.

"Yes, Estella, Nikolai is marrying me."

"Lucelle, I escaped from the dungeons, thanks to you husband."

"Thank you, Alicia but your the most prettiest here."
"I'm glad you like my tattoos, Estella. And I don't see anything about you, Munroe....yet." Each time I answered a question, I looked the person dead in the eye.

I was greeted with silence again.

"Why is your hair white." I wish I had enough power to change my looks. I hated people asking about my hair.

I signed. "It came with the tattoos. It was actually blonde, then it turned light blonde and then it became white. It's like the tattoos sucked the life out of my hair. " I explained.

"Did it hurt?" Munroe asked, timidly eyeing my hair.
"No. Not much."

"Really?" Estella asked, disbelief showing on her face.

"No. It hurt like hell. I was like...five? Maybe. I saw my first vision and then suddenly, my face burns and these tats start appearing." I winced remembering that day.

One moment I was a normal blood sucking five year old with pointy ears and the next moment. I saw the vision of my evil uncle Howard, trying to kill my father and become king.

All the name calling and isolation started from that day on. People avoided me, so that I couldn't see their deaths.

Deaths are the most I see. I saw how Howard would kill Hanes as my first vision. So I guess deaths were kinda my thing. 

Alicia bit her lip. "So, are we still going to party?"

Munroe looked at her sideways. "Aren't you pregnant? ".

"Minus the drinks, obviously."

"I don't think we should go. Miorisi or not. Lunia is a part of our posse now. We take her or we don't go at all." Alicia said.

Estella nodded in agreement. Woah. I've got myself a posse? I always wanted one. Maybe now we can all wear the same coloured clothes. And walk hand in hand, couple style. And bully geeks together.

"We can't get out of the warehouse with her wearing that collar. We'll just have to bring the party here." Alicia said, shrugging.

They all looked at me, grinning wickedly. 

"What are we waiting for? Let's have the best bachlorette party ever." I said, raising my fork.

They cheered and clinged their forks to mine.

And so our party began.