Chapter 9

Demons danced full blown.

The deejay was a half serpent with a great taste. His hands were in the air with the rock sign on.

Lean bodies and muscled bodies alike writhed on the floor. A female demon screamed nearby.

Nikolai sat in the corner drinking scotch as a succubus in flimsy clothes danced before him.

His two younger brothers sat on the surrounding sofas. Dimitri, the second child was holding the head of a serpent lady as she sucked him off and Alexei, the youngest brother was smoking something that smelled really good.

"What's that shit? " Nikolai asked.

" It's a relaxant." He slurred. He was totally wasted. He threw the cigarette towards Nikolai and pulled the dancer in his lap.

Nikolai took a drag of the cig. Mmm. It tasted good. So good. It took away some of the weight over his chest.

Nikolai threw the cig towards Dimitri. He too took a drag and signed in satisfaction.

"Alexei gets all the good stuff."

A zipper was pulled down. Alexei removed his cock from inside and slammed the now naked Succubus over it.

She moaned and snarled, her hand going towards her cilt, frantic for pleasure. Dimitri and Nikolai groaned together as the scent of sex assaulted their senses.

"Nikolai also gets the good stuff. First that Crack head Umaya and now the misfit. Are you still seeing your beautiful demon? Or did you let her go, already? Maybe I could fuck her now that she's available. " Alexei laughed, raising his hips to fuck the bitch.

Anger, jealousy and pity swirled inside him. He had left Umaya a long time ago. He still wanted her but she didn't want to wait, not when his future had already been planned.

Nikolai threw his glass of scotch on the floor. It shattered but the noise was swallowed by the roars of the crowd and the music.

The dance floor had turned into an orgy. Two male demons were fucking a female gorgon, from back and front. Another male demon was getting sucked off by a male and being fucked from back by another male. Two males were feasting between the legs of a moaning female while they pumped each other's cocks. Another female was riding the face of a male as another one fucked her from behind.

Nikolai groaned when a female launched herself at him. She bit his neck and sucked him off.

He laughed. She wasn't a vampire but she was hoping sucking his blood would make him feel like he was having sex with his own female.

"You gonna partake of this on your last day of freedom?" Asked Dimitri who was on his knees and stroking his dick getting it ready for a female, who eagerly waved her ass before him.

Nikolai in reply opened his zipper and pressed his swollen dick to the wet channel before him, grinning at his brother who shook his head in return.

All the while, Nikolai imagined the face of a certain misfit who was having her own last day of freedom party.

-------

They were sitting in a posh pink room. And sipping tea.

Really.

This was Nikolai's idea of a bachlorette party. When a stern, I-am-totally-disguisted-with-you-and-I-have-slept-with-your-to-be-husband, maid came into the room and told me that I had to wear a dress and attend my bachlorette party, then I was really happy.

I mean, bachlorette party! The party of a lifetime. Male strippers. Beers. Wine. Music. Dancing. Fun!

But no. Nikolai wanted to ruin everything in my life. My bachlorette party consisted of four ladies sitting around a table, eating cake and chattering.

I had to wear a medieval gown and had to tie my hair in a modest plait.

The room was painted pink and the cake was red velvet iced with vanilla. Everything was so wrong!

I hate pink.

I hate red velvet.

I hate tea parties.

And most of all I hate gossiping.

I was sitting in my chair and watching as the ladies chattered.

The only at my right was a half reptile demon. The one at my left was a succubus. A shadow demon sat beside the succubus and the most unexpected, a tree nymph sat beside the shadow demon.

Snake lady was talking about her cheating husband. Succubus was checking her nails. Nympho was consoling the almost-in-tears snake lady and Shadow was looking in disgust at the room.

"Why does it have to be pink?" She asked, no one in particular.

"I think he doesn't love me." The snake lady said.

"What nonsense, he loves you more than anything. " The tree nymph reassured her.

I sipped my sugary tea as the succubus snickered, "All husbands cheat. Almost all of them. I bet they're fucking someone even now. Cause Nikolai's bachlor party is way better than hers." She pointed at me.

"It's rude to point at someone."

"Do you think Dimitri cheats on me too?" The tree nymph asked that.

"Of course he does. The Shizkov brothers are like that. Cheaters. Liars. I don't expect anything from Alexei. I caught his fucking some whore on our own marriage bed. I've been numb ever since." The shadow demon said. She removed a vial and poured some of the brown coloured drink in her tea.

The vial was passed around. The succubus offered me some. Who was I to reject.

"Pour some on my cake will you. I hate red velvet."

"So do I." The succubus said, chuckling.

"Tastes like my husbands gym clothes." The shadow demon said. "No. More like my husbands socks." The snake lady said.

We all laughed. Except for the tree nymph. She declined the vial. She looked deep in thought.

"I'm Estela by the way. I've slept with your husband." She freely declared.

"I don't mind. You can have him." I replied, sipping my now much better tea. What? I don't care about who Nikolai sleeps with as long as he doesn't sleep with me.

"What a horrible way to introduce yourself. " The shadow demon chastised Estela.

Estela, the succubus, looked like one from every angle. She had a perfect hourglass figure, pouty red lips and thick blonde hair. She was perfect with smoky blue eyes and a straight nose. She was wearing a obscenely red gown with two slits up the side. It's corset was black and ever her heels were black.

She looked totally hot.

The Shadow demon introduced herself as Lucelle Shizkov. She was the youngest brother Alexei's wife. She had tanned skin and beautiful whisky coloured eyes, pitch black hair,thin lips, an upturned nose and broad eyebrows that made her look a bit intimidating. She was wearing a purple gown with a white corset. Her lipstick matched her gown : purple. On some people it would look horrible but she managed to pull it off.

"And I'm Munroe. I haven't slept with your husband. He's very abusive. I'm scared of him." She said, shaking my hand.

Munroe looked so much like a snake that maybe she was in her demon form. She was lean, with greenish skin, a nose almost flat on her face and a lipless mouth. Her hair was greenish black and her eyes , that were the best thing about her were a beautiful golden colour. She was wearing a green gown with a dark green corset. Ever her nails were long and painted green.

"And I'm Alicia Shizkov. Dimitri's wife. I'm pregnant." She said.