one👑

Him🤴🏻

You know, I didn't really expect much from today, especially considering that school was like my own personal hell. 

But, still, I didn't expect to be running down the halls away from the laughs from my fellow students. I hated them all. They pushed me around. The girls all thought I was ugly behind my thick black glasses and the hood i kept on my head. Every jock, excluding the baseball team, in the school tortured me daily.

'Fa****'
'Nerd'
'Unwanted'

I ignored each and every one of them. I could fight. Pretty well, but not that well when 15 buff jocks were all attacking me at once. Speaking of buff jocks, I could hear them speeding down the halls behind me. I sped up thanking the years I spent on the track team

I was almost out the school when I bumped into a body. I knocked the person down and looked at a bunch of dark brown curls.

"I-I-Im s-s-sor-r-ry," I stutter violent, cursing myself at how bad it sounded. Hands were lifted and the curls were moved. That revealed the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

She had full lips, a cute nose with a nose ring, and striking dark brown eyes. I blushed at the sight of her.

"Aye don't worry about it alright. You good," she said with an accent. The footsteps from the jocks got even louder and i could feel myself being picked up by my hoodie.

"Hey sweetheart what you doing with him?" I heard the mocking voice of Marcus right by my ear.

"Yo put ole boy down. That's some pussy ass shit you doing jumping him," she said. My eyes widened at her tone.

Not many people defended me, and if they did it was short-lived because they too would probably end up getting jumped. 

"You got a mouth on you don't you?" Marcus said snarkily. 

"Yes the fuck I do. You betta let him down cause I fight niggas too," she said with her eyebrows furrowed as she balled her fist up.

Before she could swing I jammed my elbow into his stomach making him drop me. I landed on my feet running forward getting my bag, grabbing her hand, before running down the hall.

I heard him shout as we exited the building and to the senior parking lot. I stopped once we were by my car. I leaned against my 2017 black camaro catching my breath.

"Yo, how you just gon let them do that. That's an automatic fade right there!" she said with a glare trained on me as she also tried to catch her breath.

"I-im u-used t-t-to i-it," I said, sighing. 

"So you telling me that they do that shit to you every day?" she asked with her arms crossed.

I nodded. She sighed and leaned against my car. 

"What's yo name?" She asked.

"L-louis" I answered. 

"I'm Aliyah," she said back. She looked me up and down before she breathed out a small giggle.