seventeen✨

Him🤴🏻

Never did I think I would be on a double date with some kids. It was funny though. It wasn't although a double date, we were actually meeting Aliyah's best friend Anaya.

Aliyah described her personality to me. Anaya was just as loud Aliyah, damn near dressed the same, used the same damn hair products, even wore the same size shoes. Damn near sisters.

I sat in a chair outside of Bath&Body Works next to Keenan. Aliyah sat on my lap fidgeting every few seconds. Keenan sat next to me his arm around Nala as they listened to music on his phone.

"BESTFRIEND!" we heard some yell from across the mall causing others to look. Aliyah stood up so quick an the girl who i assume is Anaya jumped at Aliyah causing them both to stumble an almost fall. I quickly grab Aliyah's waist steadying her eventually letting go as Anaya let go of her.

"I missed you so much Liyah," she said smiling as Aliyah smiled right back at her. 

"I've missed you too Naya," Aliyah said to her. Anaya's eyes look towards me raising her eyebrow smirking. 

"So you really got yourself a white boy?" she asked Aliyah.

Aliyah turns to me grabbing my hand as she laughs at Anaya. I smile at Anaya. 

"Wassup Louis," she said. Assuming that Aliyah told her my name, I smile. 

"Nice to meet you, Anaya," I say back. She smiles before looking at Aliyah. 

"Does he have a brother?" she asked. Aliyah pushes Anaya a little bit making them both laugh. 

"Yea, and apparently so do I," she said. Anaya turns her head to see Keenan glaring at somebody walking behind Nala.

"You guys look exactly alike," Anaya said looking at them both. They lower their eyes shaking their heads no. I chuckle a bit. 

"The mall is packed beyond belief. Where you guys wanna go?" Anaya said sitting on the bench.

Aliyah looks at me raising an eyebrow. 

"We will take you guys to my house, an then we'll go over Louis' place," Aliyah said. I look down at her as she wrapped her arms around my waist. She looked up at me winking.

I did indeed have a brother.

I smirk before looking up nodding. Anaya simply raises an eyebrow before we leave the mall. She had caught an uber here so we all pile in my car before taking Nala and Keenan to Aliyah's house before we go to mine.

When we arrive at my house after some never-ending singing from Aliyah an Anaya we walk inside to see Joshua sitting on the couch watching Steve Universe.

I give Anaya a side-eye seeing her bit her lip at Joshua. Aliyah smirks along with me before we walk to sit on the couch. 

"Hey ya-" Joshua starts but stops when his eyes land on Anaya.

"Who're you?" he asked as he gives her his full attention. 

"I'm Anaya," she says back as she walks forward towards him. Me and Aliyah slowly get off the couch an inch away to the stairs to go to my room.