six✨

Her👸🏽

I eat the chips along with Louis as we sit munching on them making sure not to drop crumbs on the comforter. When we are done he balls up the trash and throws in a small store bag hanging on his door.

"So-o w-what now?" he asked. 

"It's hot," I said as I dramatically put my forehead on his shoulder then I sprung up. 

"Let's get in the pool!" I said grinning. He shrugged. 

"Su-ure-e," he said. I smiled as I went to my bag pulling out a bra. I didn't have a swimsuit so underwear would have to do.

I pull on the bra as he blushed. I didn't take my shirt off i just put it on under the shirt since I didn't want to make him too uncomfortable as I reached my hand forward. He grabbed it as we walk downstairs avoiding the boys down there and going down to the pool. We walk into the pool room as I take my shirt off. I pull off my shorts before jumping into the pool.

I guess I'll just wash my hair in the morning.

I stayed down there for a while before I then rose up from the water smiling only to be met with a splash of water. Louis emerged from the water as I watched him. But he was turned around giving me the perfect opportunity to jump on his back.

This caused both of us to go down for a while before he resurfaced...supporting both of our weight in the water. I could literally feel his skin get hot at our contact. We stayed in the water splashing and i almost drowned him but in revenge he made me jump from the diving board since I'm deathly afraid to do.

But I did it and now we were in the jacuzzi. You know I've fallen asleep in many places but I've never fallen asleep in a jacuzzi.

Him🤴🏻

I felt weight on my shoulder and I looked over to see Aliyah asleep. I couldn't help but chuckle as i put my hand where my shoulder is and lifting her head up. I took the rubber band that was on her wrist and pulled her hair up before getting us out the out the jacuzzi.

i carried her bridal style to a chair and picked her shirt up from the ground and slipped it on her. My guess is Tomas is still in the living and i don't need to have him looking at her breast.

Cause they were out.

I pulled on her shirt picking her up once more and began walking out of the pool room. I walked to the living room seeing that i was right about them all still being here wide awake.

"Damn Lou, you tired her out," Tomas said smirking causing them all to look my way. I simply rolled my eyes and walked up the stairs to my room. Damn, she's really wet....not like that.

Would she mind if put some dry clothes on her?

I don't want to do that if she wouldn't be comfortable. And the fact that we aren't together, and won't be together since she likes someone else. I shook my head and shifted my position still pondering whether not I should.

Ok, I've already seen her in underwear. What if I just don't look? Okay Louis you can do this. I sit her on the chair next to my bed and take off the shirt causing her breast to bounce.