nine👑

Him🤴🏻

I got out of the car and walked towards Aliyah's car that had just pulled up. I just hope she's okay. I walk up to her and she pulls me into a hug.

"Thank you for coming," she said. I smiled softly and hugged her back. She pulled away and grabbed my hand rushing me into Chilli's. We got a table and sat down. We talked about school drama, Instagram drama, and all that jazz.

"A-aliyah w-wha-at ha-appene-ed a-at ho-ome?" I asked her. Her smile faded as she sipped her drink. 

"M-my dad came by," she said quietly.

I remember her telling me she has never seen her dad but he does send her letters. She has never actually seen him and if she has she foreshore doesn't remember.

"And apparently, i have a little brother," she says. I look at her with wide eyes. 

"Ho-ow o-ol-ld i-is he-e?" I asked as i sipped my drink. 

"Like 15," she says. I almost choked on my drink. That's only 3 years younger then her.

"I think I'm gonna move in with my dad," she says quietly. 

"Re-eally, a-are-e yo-ou su-ur-re?" I asked her. She nodded. 

"I need to get my mom into rehab, and while she's there I think I should stay with my dad, get to know my brother and all that jazz," she says as the waiter came and gave us our food. I order a bacon cheeseburger, and she got a chipotle chicken bowl.

We began eating making silent conversation. As the waiter brings us the bill he slips something in the check, smiles at Aliyah then walks away. She picks up the small piece of paper, shakes her head then rips it up. I feel my cheeks get hot with anger.

She looks up and smiles at me. 

"You think i would just do that to you?" she asked sarcastically making me shake my head. 

"I don't usually like people, but when I do it's usually cute guys, with freckles an are really really smart," she said an i chuckled.

"He had freckles," I said chuckling. She rolled her eyes laughing at me. 

"You know what I mean," she says chuckling as she finishes off her chipotle bowl. I chuckle again eating my last fry.

****

We walked through the park eventually getting to the swings. She swung back and forth forcing me to push her. 

"Imma do it," she said. 

"O-oh m-my go-od," I said shaking my head. I should of know she would do this when she put her shoes to the side. I go and sit on the bench with her shoes next to me waiting for the catastrophe about to unfold before me.

She jumped, landed......then fell. I shake my head at her as I walked over helping her up and we walk back to the bench where her shoes were. This park had the little wooden things instead of the sand so the sand wasn't in her socks. She put her shoes on and then leaned back.

I started chuckling lightly which led to a full-blown laugh as the way she flew kept replaying in my head. She looked at me and began laughing with me. We eventually went back to our cars.