thirteen👑

Her👸🏽

I felt my body shudder as he stuck his finger inside me. I shall not lie I am a virgin but I have been fingered before. Although it was only once, this feeling was different. His fingers were warm and as he stuck his finger deeper inside me I pulled away from the kiss. He reached my limit he began to pull out a bit before he added another finger.

I felt my walls clench around his fingers as he began to pump in and out. I moan out loud and suddenly I am flipped over. He had somehow gotten my shorts off. He hadn't said anything about them because they weren't as short as they were last time.

I clutched the sheets as he kept on at what he was doing. I felt his fingers curl inside causing me to arch my back clutching the sheets even more. Then he was pumping in and out, soft moans exiting my mouth as he did so. Then, I felt his mouth attach itself to my clit, and my body spasmed a bit. 

A knot began to form at the base of my stomach, and my hips rotated as I tried to increase the pleasure. He seemed to catch my drift because suddenly his fingers were moving faster, and his tongue applied more pressure on my clit. 

My insides felt fuzzy, and I panted as the knot tightened and tightened. 

"I'm gonna-" I was cut off by my own panting, and taking that as a hint, I felt his fingers curl even more and his tongue flicked in circles before my orgasm hit me like a pile of bricks, louder moans following as my thighs tried to squeeze shut, but his other hand on my thigh kept that from happening.

His fingers exit and I could feel my juices running down my lips. I feel his warm fingers once more but he simply swipes them across picking up the juices I assume before it hit the bed.

I open my eyes to see him bringing his fingers to his mouth tasting me. He takes my shorts that were thrown to the other side of the bed putting them on me before lifting me up to bring me face to his.

"Jokes on Marcus, you taste like cherries," he said.

I looked at him in slight disbelief. I never thought ever since I've met Louis that we'd be in this position. I don't know if Louis has done this before but he got some fingers. Some long fingers too. And don't get me started on his dick. When I reached down and grabbed it but he was actually hard and his shit bout 9 inches.......at the least.

Home boy is going to destroy my walls one day. 

"Yea well only you know that," I said sitting up wrapping my arms around his neck. 

"Of course," he said, a small yet noticeable smirk on his face. 

******

I walk down the halls of my school after school on my way to watch Louis practice. I was already late because I had to talk to my teacher about something but she droned on and on. She talked so damn much there were only 10 minutes of practice left. This gave Keenan an excuse to hang out with Nala before their date since she was staying after school. She was a talented girl her being in the school's choir. As I walk towards the bleachers so I could sit on them I am grabbed by my arm.

I'm pulled behind the bleachers. As if on reflex I sock the person in the arm. I was right to do so because guess who it was. No not Marcus, nor Sandy.