four✨

Him🤴🏻

I walk out of the boys locker room and begin walking down the hall to my locker to get my book of choice for English since we had a pressure essay on Monday. I reach my locker and open it and then shove the book in my bag before closing my locker.

I turn to walk down the hall but suddenly I was pushed against the locker and somebody was now holding my collar tightly. It was Marcus, with a scary glare etched on his face.

 "What you got going on with my girl?" he asked glaring at me. I looked at him nervously. 

"W-who-o-" I tried but before I could even get another word out he pulled me forward and slammed me against the lockers again.

"Stop fucking stuttering and answer my god damn question!" he yelled in my face, and I couldn't help flinching a bit. 

"Who-o i-i-is-s y-y-our-re g-gir-l?" I questioned. 

"Aliyah dumb ass!" he yelled. What the fuck? I didn't know he and Aliyah were together. What no they couldn't be, not with the way the argued when me and Aliyah first met.

"Ooh bet you didn't know that huh," he said smirking evilly. 

"Yea i be fucking her good. Did you know she taste like watermelon. Yea nice and wet," he said. 

(a/n - racially motivated 🏃🏾)

It made me mad the way he talked about her, not to mention, how in the fuck did he say that with so much confidence cause frankly, the second hand embarrassment alone was kicking my ass. My face as turning red but I wasn't blushing this time.

"Her boobs look great too. Nice and round, and when you get to that ass. Damn," he said. I glared at him and pushed him off me. Hard. He glared at me. 

"So you got balls now home boy," he said.

I glared at him. He walked forward and pushed me back. 

"Pussy," he said. That's when I dropped my backpack and punched him dead in his nose. He stumbled and I didn't give him anytime to figure out what happened. I punched him again, an again. He started fighting back an i earned a scratch on the cheek.

He tripped and we both fell. I kept going at him though as he tried to cover his face. That when I felt myself being pulled off of him and pushed into the locker. I looked to see and now feel Aliyah holding me back.

She began leading me out the school picking up my backpack and handing it to me along the way. I although wanted to keep on fighting. We get to the parking lot an i give up and she pushes me softly against my car.

"Louis you okay?" she asks. I didn't answer as she moves her hand up and touches my scratched cheek. Small or not that shit hurt.

"Lou how about I meet you at yo house, we can have a sleepover," she said. I looked down at her not saying anything but simply nodding. She smirked and took my glasses from her shirt and put them on my face.

"Chin up white boy," she said smirking before walking off. I sigh as you stomach began to tighten. It seems to happen every time I'm with her. I sigh rolling my eyes and then get in my car.