eighteen👑

Her👸🏽

I awaken with heat covering my body with a feeling of refreshment around my body. I turn my head seeing Louis asleep. I kiss him on the lips softly as I get up slowly cracking my back almost falling from the numbness in my legs. I walk into the bathroom looking at my crazy hair chuckling grinning a little at myself.

I get in the shower washing myself completely before I get out. I pull my hair into a wet sock bun on top of my head before I dry off completely. I walk pulling on some of his sweats and my sports bra. I rub lotion on myself before I make my way downstairs.

I walk into the kitchen seeing Anaya sitting at the island eating some pineapple slices. I sat next to her, eating a slice. 

"Rough night?" I asked her as I popped it into my mouth. She looked at me smirking.

"Not as rough as yours," she said back to me. I rolled my eyes. 

"Soo how was it?" she asked poking me. I laugh a little getting up beginning to make a pot of coffee. I look at her as I poured us a cup. 

"Big," I said causing her to laugh.

"Finally my best friend got some dick," she said kissing my cheek. I raise an eyebrow. 

"You say that like you've had some," I said looking at her. She looks at me sheepishly. 

"Bitch no the fuck you didn't" I said putting my hands on my hips. She laughs before shaking her head.

"You know I wouldn't give up the cat to nobody there," she said pushing me a little. I roll my eyes handing her a cup of coffee. 

"So are we still saving?" she asked smirking. 

"Of course we are. We've had this plan since 7th grade," I said bumping my hip with hers.

"So how much have you saved up?" she asked. 

"So far 310,000$," I said sipping my coffee. 

"You?" I asked. 

"About 320,000$" she answered. 

"Damn bitch what you been doing?" I asked raising an eyebrow. 

"Bitch I did everybody in that school hair including the damn teachers. I did half the neighborhood too at least twice, not to mention my mom 'invested' in our lil plan," she replied making me laugh.

"I'm about to get a part-time job and we'll finally be able to put that cosmetic license to use," I said to her. That's right Anaya and I spent all summer in beauty school and the summer before that while doing countless people's hair and make-up. Hundreds of dollars per person. We did all types of hair.

Weaves

Box Braids (+ knotless)

Finger Waves

French Braids

Silk Presses

Twist