fifteen👑

Her👸🏽

I sat at the island table eating some grapes next to Louis. Joshua was in the kitchen with the girlfriend I  didn't know he had. Her name was Rina. So far we got along great around Louis or Joshua, but when they're not around she be steady glaring at me. 

Watch me pop that bitch in her fucking eye. I although ignore her. I continue to eat the grapes along with Louis.

Rina goes through the cabinets finding some fruit roll-ups.

 "Ugh baby I thought you didn't like these," she said holding them up. I slowly put the grape in my mouth as I blink my eyes towards Louis to see him smirking a little bit. His hand snaked around my waist as he looks at me.

I chuckled remembering what we did what those fruit roll-ups. I had been scrolling through my timeline on Twitter. I came across a video of a girl sucking this nigga dick and the nigga had a fruit roll-up on his dick.

Best believe we tried that shit. 

"Want to go watch a movie?" he whispered in my ear. 

I nodded getting up with the grapes in hand. We walk to the movie room and sit in a seat. I move the little thing between us an move myself so my head was laying on his lap. He grabbed the remote an turned the tv on and began scrolling on looking for a movie. We find ourselves watching Kubo and the 2 strings.

When the movie was over I wanted to fucking cry. He lost his mama mentally, then she really died, then found out she was now a monkey, then the monkey died, then found his dad that he had been traveling with who died a second after Kubo found out that was his dad, then fought the fucking moon.

Shit was crazy.

I dig my hand into the bag of grapes before realizing that they were all gone. I sigh realizing that this was a the last thing in the fridge. I am not to blame though. Joshua and them have been eating every speck of food in the kitchen. 

"You want to order some Chinese?" he asked shrugging.

I sit up and shake my head. 

"I am going to cook tonight," I say as I stand up and hold my hands up. He raises his eyebrow probably wondering why I wanted to cook dinner when I usually cook breakfast. 

"Come on I got to start now, if i make what I want to make," I said with a smile He raises his hands in defense before taking my own. I pull him up and when he's standing, he looks down at me. 

"Put some pants on," he said. 

I rolled my eyes chuckling before walking out the movie room throwing the grapes in the trash on the way out. I walk upstairs and sit on Louis' bed sighing before reaching over and taking a pair of gray sweats and pull them over the shorts I was wearing. I slide on my Nike slippers before Louis walks in. He pulls on his Nike slides too as I grab my wallet and phone. He does the same before we walk downstairs.

We walk out the door and get into his car. We begin to drive to Ralphs. I began to put on some music. I went on Pandora picking Tamar Braxton radio. My song came on an i turn to Louis as he drives singing to him.

"I want to say thank you, for making me feel like I'm the prettiest girl in the world. No matter what i got on, he says I'm beautiful, it's fact that keeps me so in love. And I want to thank him, it feels like I'm the prettiest girl in the world. Say what you want cause to him, I'm the prettiest girl in the world," I sang to him dramatically, grabbing his face and everything. He blushed and I smiled since he hasn't done that in a while.