eleven👑

Her👸🏽

I awake on Louis' bed. It was Sunday so there was nothing to worry about. My dad and Taraji think I'm at a friends house, but little do they know I don't fuck with nobody at that school. I guess you could consider Louis a friend. A boyfriend that is.

I have met Louis' parent and I think it is time for him to meet my dad. This is going to be hilarious. I sit my head up and look at the freak I have created. I smile to myself an get up. I haven't cooked in a while so I might as well. I get downstairs an began to look through the refrigerator.

I take out some eggs, bacon, an some french toast. I begin to cook eventually turning some music on. My phone blared stfu by mansionz.

"You should shut the fuck up right now and let me breathe. Shut the fuck up right now and let me do my thing. Slow down, slow down, slow down. Quit hitting my phone up. Quit hitting my phone, slow down" I mumbled as I put the sizzling bacon on a napkin covered plate.

I finished make the French toast and before i could go upstairs to wake up Louis i hear the yawn from the door of the kitchen. I look to see Louis standing there with his eyes droopy as well. I chuckle as walk over to him. He smiled at me lazily pecking me on the lips before going over to the coffee pouring himself one. He takes out another cup pouring me one as i make the plates. He puts what I like in the coffee before walking over to me as I hand him his plate.

We sit at the island an eat talking occasionally. He and I rinse the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. Then the door opens. There stands Joshua and Tomas.

I groan causing Louis to look at me and rub my shoulder. He knows I didn't like Tomas, but he didn't like him either. I see the way he be looking at me and I try my hardest to ignore it but I just want to turn around and slap the fuck boy outta him.

I do although say hi then proceed upstairs along with Louis who swoops me up. 

"I know yo-ou don't li-ike him," he says.

 "You don't either Lou," I say looking at him which made him chuckle. 

"Touché" he says as we walk into his room. 

Well he walks into his room. He throws me on the bed before jumping on the bed with me. I laugh as he almost falls and he blushes a bit. 

"Want to do anything today?" he asked. I began to ponder wondering if what we were to do today.

"Let's go to city walk," I said sitting up smiling. He smiled excited before nodding. 

"Want me to meet you there?" I asked and he shook his head. 

"I'll pick you  u-up" he said. I smiled kissing him on the lips.

"12:00?" he asked. I looked at the time on my phone before nodding. 

"Alright let me get my stuff together," I said before grabbing my stuff and other things. We walk to my car and I get in reaching in the back for my sweats.

He reached his head in the window and I smiled before reaching my head over and kissing him on the lip. 

"See you later A-aliyah," he said to me.