nineteen✨

Her👸🏽

It was Friday and I sat next to Anaya as we watched my dad put his head in his hands multiple times. We had just stopped him to tell him about the apartment idea and how we wanted to move in before graduation.

He sat up rubbing his face with his hands before looking at us.

"Alright,"

Excitement bubbled within me as we jumped up hugging each other. 

"Good because we have already been looking and i think we found a place," Anaya said looking at him. I smile sheepishly at him as he shook his head chuckling.

"I mean you guys are both 18. You were going to move out sooner or later," he said rubbing his hands on his pants. 

"But what about college?" he asked. 

"Well we don't know about that yet. We did go to beauty school though," I informed him.

"We'll call the people tomorrow," he said. He walked over kissing my forehead before leaving. Me and Anaya looked at each other smiling before rushing outside. We got into my car and began to drive to Louis' house. Of course Anaya had a car but it was still being shipped here so she has been riding with me or Joshua.

"We are really doing this Aliyah!" she said excitedly and I nodded smiling. 

"I always knew we would get here, but i never really thought we would get here," I said trying to make out what came out of my own mouth.

"I know what you mean," she says laughing. 

"Remember when we made that poster of what our house would look like?" she asked and I nodded laughing.

"Bitch, we made a whole room for bubbles," I said laughing as I stopped at a red light. 

"And we said we would get a pet pig named dog," she said as the red light changed to green. I drove off laughing as I pulled into his drive way. 

"Awe we should live up to that," I said as I got out of the car.

"Bitch, we should name him cat," she says. 

"Who names a pig cat. His name'll be horse," I said causing her to push mea little. I shook my head as the door was opened for us. We walk inside Anaya immediately being pulled into Joshua's arms.

I give it a week before they are together. As I stepped into the kitchen I get a bottle of water before walking up the stairs to Louis' room. There he laid face down with music playing. I pouted a bit before taking my shoes off and setting the water on the. dresser. I climbed on his back wrapping my arms around him as i bent down kissing his neck.

"What's wrong daddy?" I asked kissing his neck once again. "

You want a sandwich, you want me to ride yo dick. Talk to me," I said into his ear. I heard him chuckle a bit before turning his head so I could see his face. 

"I'm fine princess," he said to me. I raised an eyebrow.

I looked him in the eye before shaking my head.