thirty four 👑

Him🤴🏻

I wake up to an empty bed confused at the fact that I didn't feel Aliyah get out of it. My ears tune into the sound of water moving in the bathroom, although the shower wasn't on. I get up running my hand through my hair before standing up an walking into the bathroom. I look at the tub seeing Aliyah with her head in my hands my phone buzzing on the bathroom sink.

I look at it confused to see my phone blowing up with texts from her dad. I put my phone down before looking at her still form. She sits back in the tub her hand on the side her fist holding the weight. "I knew that my dad was overprotective of me, but I didn't know he'd ask that of you" she says sighing with her eyes closed.

Before I could say anything she continued. "I know you thought about it, shit I would to. I also know that you love me, and that you wouldn't do it in the end. You're too you. I just want to know, when you realized you no longer wanted to" she stated making my mouth go dry.

"Yesterday uh, Anaya, Joshua, Austin, and Blake talked to me about my decision making. I didn't want to make you choose between me and your father. Anaya snapped me out of it. Last night I told your father that I wouldn't do it" I explained sighing loudly putting my head down.

From the corner of my eyes I see her look up before looking at me. Se furrowed her eyebrows before she reached her hand out to me which I took a step forward and took it feeling her squeeze my hand.

"It's okay, I just want you to promise. IF you ever break up with me, it'll be on your own terms. Same with me" she said making me squeeze her hand and chuckle.

"I promise. But I'm not going anywhere princess" I said before kissing her forehead. She smiled before letting go of my hand. "Now get out" she said making me raise an eyebrow.

"What, why?!" I asked.

"I'm trying to take a bath, get out" she says leaning over and pushing me slightly making me laugh a bit. "You act like I've never seen you naked" i stated with a smug look on my face. She just gives me a look.

"Nigga get the fuck out"

*****

Sitting at the island table with Aliyah eating some grapes i pick another one when we then heard a loud knock on the door. Anaya who was on the couch got up and went to get the door seeing that we were currently in their apartment. She opens the door, us not hearing anything after she does. We turn to look at the hallway that lead to the door only to see a sight that made me loose my shit.

Anaya walks toward us, her face clear of emotion her hands up as a gun pointed to her back. There i see Rina, a gun in hand, a furious look on her face. Behind her was a man, Miranda, and Sandy.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Joshua who sat on the couch looked at Anaya almost like he was going to cry and that made Rina even more angry. "Why hello Aliyah" said the man making me look at the both of them confused before seeing her extremely angry expression.

Who the fuck was he?

In the 7 months, Aliyah and I have been together, I've never seen her this mad. Even when her father came back, she was just sad an a bit confused. But this, this was pure rage.