epilogue✨👑

Her👸🏽

I sit next to Louis as we hear the excited yells of Taraji and Heather(Ms. Anderson) about the baby. My dad and his dad stood side by side, mine looking angry. His looking awkward an out of place. Louis rubbed his face before he glances at me with wide eyes. 

"Oh i can't wait for baby shower" Heather said smiling and practically shaking in excitement. Taraji turned to her smiling nodding before they grab each other's hands. "We have to start planning" Taraji said smiling.

With Sandy, Rina, and Jerome being jail we had nothing to worry about. Miranda wasn't in jail. She was put inside a mental hospital where she belonged. She wasn't aloud to leave the premises and  wasn't aloud any visitors either.

Louis' dad takes a step forward before placing an awkward pat on the back to Louis. "Good job?" he says sounding very confused as he did so. Jasmine was in the kitchen eating a sandwich. My dad furrowed his eyebrows grumbling to himself knowing he should keep his fucking mouth closed after the bullshit he pulled.

Taraji even put him in the dog house.

I stand up sighing before going to the bathroom leaving Louis to deal with their squealing and ideas of the future. When i walk in the bathroom i look in the mirror. I lift my shirt letting the hem of he shirt sit on my chest. I look at my almost flat stomach before placing my hand on it.

"Well ain't this some shit huh" i said looking at my stomach running my hand across it. I then sigh pulling my shirt down before doing my business.

I wash my hands and dry then before walking out the bathroom. I lay back on my bed really wanting to take a nap, but i knew Taraji and Heather wouldn't allow that so i get up and walk back into the living room seeing Louis looking in a daze as the 2 went on and on about the future. I sit next to him leaning my head on his shoulder making him look at me.

"How could you leave me here" he asked in pure disbelief. I laugh a bit closing my eyes letting their yapping lull me to sleep.

*****

7 months later I sit in an uncomfortable ass dress with Louis next to me as watching everyone around me play baby shower games that i wanted to okay, but half of them included alcohol provided by Austin.

Since Anaya's parents were here she was forced to sit and watch with me as everyone else but Jasmine, Keenan, Nala, Louis, an I drunk alcohol. Joshua turned 21, 2 months ago meaning he could drink alcohol. Anaya turned 19, 5 months ago an i turned 19, 3 months ago.

Even though i was and still am pregnant, Louis for sure broke my back same with our 1 year anniversary which was 4 months ago.

We made dinner ourselves, and i got to eat as much as i liked so that was a win. "PRESENT TIME" Taraji yelled lifting her glass of wine up into the air making me finally get excited about this baby shower.

The table in front of me was suddenly filled with gifts both big and small. I looked at the gifts my eyes sparkling. I knew they weren't really for me, but baby stuff was so cute and i always loved looking at how small the little shoes and clothes were.

I reach forward getting the first present which was from Heather. She got me multiple gifts and this one was the only one who could fit in my lap. I open it only to see dozens of green and yellow onesies in the box with matching socks with each of them.