twenty✨

Nala👸🏽

I walked through the halls of school with Keenan's arm thrown over my shoulders on a Friday afternoon. Out of the corner of my eyes, I see him stare at me causing me to blush a little.

 Keenan and I walk into class sitting down next to each other. We were a little early so school class hadn't started yet. 

"Nalaaaaaa," Keenan says all up in my ear. I press my ear against my shoulder backing up a bit

"Yea Keenan?" I said looking at him. 

"Hiii babyyyy," he said. I rolled my eyes at him. 

"Stop you weirdo," I said mushing his head back a little. He chuckled as I stood up and sat on his desk.

We continued to talk until the teacher decided to walk into the room. I sat back in my desk pulling out the book we were reading. No longer then 30 minutes into the book Keenan was asleep as the teacher began to talk.

The teacher would never say anything because he didn't care. He simply paid attention to the kids who actually wanted to be here. I did although try to pay attention to the book until another hour passed and the class was now over.

The bell woke up Keenan causing him to flinch when he got up making me laugh at him. He glared at me a little before putting his stuff back in his bag and standing up tiredly. 

"Bye Mr.Sanchez," we both said as we walked out.

Keenan and I walk out of the school. We were going to the burrito place a block down. Lunch was like 35 minutes so we had time. We walk me loving the feeling of Keenan's arms around my shoulders. I smile in content and when we get there we order then sit down to wait. I feel Keenan move his arm from my shoulder moving it to my waist. I lean into his touch as I watch him play Blades of Brim. "Ha nigga you lost" i said laughing a bit.

"Nala shut up," he said jokingly. I laugh at him as we get up to get our food then walking out the burrito place. 

"Witcho duck headass," he said as he throws his arm over my shoulders. 

"You look like the Alaskan bull worm, big scary and pink headass," I said giving him a face.

"Nah but I got that Alaskan bull-" he began to say but I put my hand over his mouth. 

"Don't finish that damn sentence," I said looking up at him. I move my hand from his mouth revealing a smirk.

"You want to see," he said smirking. I smirked right back at him. 

"Sure," I said, fully believing that he wasn't going to whip out that shit here of all places. Next thing you know he turns to me yanking down his joggers. Just as his dick fell out his pants he pulled his jogger back up.

"Did you just fucking flash me?" I asked, kind of shocked, putting my hand on my forehead. He started laughing as he clutched his stomach. Then he raised his eyebrow smirking cockily. 

"Your turn," he said playfully.

"Imma kick you in your throat,"