twenty five✨

Him🤴🏻

It was now morning an here i was getting out of bed. I go to my shower an hop in washing myself for about 5 minutes before getting out an putting a towel around my waist. I shiver when i walk out the warm bathroom, quickly beginning to look for some clothes.

I pull on some black jeans, a black shirt, and my all red huaraches. After getting dressed i make my way downstairs not before unplugging my phone. I go towards the kitchen an was going to make some coffee, but i decided i would get some on the way. I walk back up the stairs getting my backpack, charger, my earphone, an my keys before i walk out the room.

I walk out the house saying bye to my mom who was now on the couch. "No fucking at school Lou" she said. I could only shake my head as i walk out the house. I pull up at coffee bean an get out the car. I pull out my phone before i leave my car doors side.

me - do you want something from coffee bean?

I wait for a text back from Aliyah while i play Subway Surfers on my phone. I walk away from my car an lock it as i walk inside the coffee shop. I get in line behind some lady with a kid. The little boy turned around and looked at me with big hazel eyes. I smile a bit before looking back up.

It was now my turn in line. Right then i got a text. I looked at it because the person at the register said she would be right back.

princess - .....um i'm actually not going to school

me - why not?!!?!???

princess - i'm going to the doctor

me- WHAT HAPPENED!?!?!???!?!!!?!????!?!?

princess - nothing. i just have a check up

me - oooh alright. i'm coming to your house this afternoon

princess - see you there daddy🖤

me - see you there princess👑

I sigh in relief. I truly thought that something was really wrong with her. When the girl comes back she looks different. Her original buttoned up blouse was now unbuttoned a bit and she looked as if she had put on 3 more layers of make up. I groan in annoyance before ordering a large coffee.

"Would you like my number with that daddy" she said smirking before adding a wink.

Cringe.

I simply roll my eyes. "No bitch i would like my fucking coffee" i said glaring at her a little bit. She looked taken back before nodding embarrassed. I hand her the money as she hands me my coffee. I walk off to the station with sugar an creamer. I put some sugar in with 2 creamers before i walked out of coffee bean.

I get into my car plugging the aux cord in my car before pushing shuffle. As i pull out the drive way I soon here the beat of Ex Calling by 6lack. "I can hear my ex calling. Wonder why my ex calling. Why the fuck my ex calling. Don't know why my ex calling. I can see my ex calling. Hold up, why my ex calling. Don't know why my ex calling. Why the fuck my ex calling" i mumble/sung the lyrics.

You know what is surprising. I've actually had an ex. She was a nerd just like myself. Then she went crazy. I didn't see her after 10th grade ended so i just went on with my life. We weren't serious. In fact we only kissed twice which was just a peck on the cheek.  I shiver at the thought in disgust as i remember the cringeworthy scene of us walking into chess club holding hands.