three👑

Him🤴🏻

"You're cute," I said.

I immediately regretted this. Why would I do that? I feel so stupid now. I blushed fiercely. 

"Thanks, Lou," she said and then kissed my cheek. I blushed, but only slightly. It was evident that I  was getting more comfortable with her around me and the things she did.

It didn't matter if it's only been a day. Well, it did but it didn't. Wait...fuck it. The bell rung and Aliyah rolled off my lap which I was slightly saddened by. I blushed at my thoughts.

As she stood up she gasped and grasped my upper arms. 

"You ain't stutter that time," she said smiling. I thought about it before smiling. 

"I-I g-guess I d-did-dn't," I said cursing my stutter.

"It's okay, you're still cute," she said then kissed my cheek. I blushed. She then looked me in the eyes. 

"Do you even need those glasses?" she asked me.

I blushed shaking my head. She took my glasses off and then my hat ruffling my hair. 

"Cute white boy," she muttered. I chuckle as she hands me my hat. I put it back on. 

"I'll be keeping these," she said with a mischievous as she let the glasses hang from her shirt.

I chuckle before walking out the room to my next class. I smiled to myself thinking about her.

Her 👸🏽

I sat down at my desk and pulled out my english notebook and then took out my phone. This English class was one of those classes. He let us chill for like 15 minutes and then we would start. Considering this is the last class of the day I was happy because this was the only teacher I had that didn't irritate my soul.

Just today in fourth period I was arguing with my p.e teacher just because I didn't have on white socks. Imma go to jail fucking with that bitch.

I sigh at my thought plugging in my earphones and putting on No Option by Post Malone. The class finally started and he started to write down our essay topic that was due on Monday. Thank God it was Friday.

Late classmates walked in and I sighed once I realized it was Marcus and his stupid ass friends. I sigh and then look at Lou's glasses hanging on my shirt smiling a bit. I take them and put them on since they aren't prescription.

Marcus sits right behind me. I roll my eyes and give him a stank face when he walks past me smirking. The class went on with me almost punching Marcus in his fucking chin.

He and his friend just kept talking like they don't know how to shut the fuck up. When the bell rang I stuffed my things in my bag and walk out. I see Lou walking towards the boys locker room. 

"Lou!" I shouted.

He turned around and smiled at me. I saw him blush. I chuckle and walk up to him. 

"Hey, Lou," I said.

"What you doing?" I asked.