twenty three✨

Her👸🏽

I wake up to my phone going off. I open my eyes seeing a chest. I look up seeing Louis sleep with a small smile on his face. I go to get up only to fall on my face. I sigh before sitting up yawning. I look at my phone to see i had some alerts from instagram so ignore them.

Checking the time, i notice it is 11:00 also that it is Monday. "Damn" i said quietly. Probably wasn't smart getting high and drinking on Sunday. I stand up feeling a headache slap the shit out of me. I walk into the kitchen getting a bottle of water taking some midol.

I go into the living room an shake Louis awake. He looks at me with his eyes low. I hand him some water and some midol before i sit on the couch next to him.

How important is school exactly?

I sigh getting an going to my room walking over Joshua's fallen body. I hop in the shower wetting my hair in the process. When i get out i pull on some black sweats, a white crop top, with some nike slides.

I tie my hair into a back pony tail with a little gel so it won't look to bad over the course of time at school. Louis walks past me into the shower. I rub my eyes looking in the mirror at my low eyes.

I walk into the living room seeing Joshua no longer on the floor but in the kitchen throwing away the 6 cups we were using. Anaya was walking in the living room looking like a zombie with her backpack on. She wore some black leggings, a hoodie, and some slides.

Blake was passed out next to Austin who was smiling in his sleep. It was kind of creepy to look at though so i tried not to. He did say somewhere last night that he was happy. That hangover is going to body slam his ass though.

Louis was soon out in some sweats, hoodie, an in his slides as well. Joshua walks past us before going to Anaya who was slumped on the couch clearly tired with her side backpack on her shoulder. It was like mine but a light brown. Mine was black.

"You guys ready" Louis asked clearly tired.

Ugh....fuck school.

****

I sit in history listening to her lecture. Anaya was in the class with me an she was trying to listen to her lecture, but was failing miserably. I was leaning back in the chair listening a little only writing what was on the board. Right as the world began to turn black the bell ring causing me to jump.

I sigh getting up an walking out the classroom along side Anaya. "What's next" i asked since she was also in my next class. We only had our last 2 classes with each other which was great since i had someone to talk to in those classes an someone to roast with when Marcus decided to open his mouth.

"Lunch then last period" she mumbled. I nodded before we find Louis sitting on the floor in an empty hallway scrolling on his phone. I walk over an squat next to him. "Instagram can't be that interesting" i say smirking a little.

"The explorer page is" he said before he stands up. I smile as he bends down an pecks me on the lips. "Ok chill lovebirds" said Anaya.

We walk into the cafeteria where we had been eating for the past week or so. We have had no other problems with marcus an the seasalt crew an that is awful since i wanted Anaya to meet them so we could drag them together like bestfriend should. We probably shouldn't though if i we didn't want to go to jail.