sixteen✨

Her👸🏽

"ALIYAH WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?!"

I jolted awake my stomach no longer hurting. My eyes widened to see my dad standing there with a brief case looking furious at Louis who was looking a little scared.

I get up rushing towards him and put my hands on his chest. 

"Pops please calm down," I said frantically. I don't need my dad beating my daddy to the pulp. 

"Just tell me who this is," he said trying to keep calm while gritting his teeth.

"Dad this is Louis, my boyfriend," I say slowly. He is quiet for a while before his face turned red due to the fact that he was light skin it was very noticeable. 

"THIS IS WHO HOUSE YOU'VE BEEN GOING TO?" he yelled angrily.

I hear footsteps seeing Taraji rushing inside and standing in front of me. 

"Honey, Louis is really nice," Taraji tries. 

"You knew?" he says glaring at her.

She smiled nervously before nodding. 

"What about Keenan. You didn't say anything when you caught him getting head. 'Good job son'," I said imitating him. 

"And we weren't even doing anything. We were sleep," I continued on.

"There is a difference. You are my daughter. You're are not aloud to have any boyfriends or boy-friends," he said glaring at me. Before Taraji or I could say anything.

"Mr. Flower I respect your decision. I hope to see you again Aliyah," Louis said as he walked past my dad and slid on his shoes, sliding me a knowing look as he did. Man, this nigga is such a liar, he knew good, and damn well I was going to be right up under him the next chance I fucking got.

"Louis wait, hold up," I said, playing my part nonetheless as I begin to walk towards him.

(2021 a/n - LMAO YALL I HAD TO CHANGE IT BC WHY DID I HAVE HIM JUST GET UP AND LEAVE LIKE THAT SKDFSISHSFHK???)

"No, no Louis you are staying for dinner," Taraji said. 

"No the hell he ain't!" my dad said dropping his briefcase. 

"Yes, the fuck he is," Taraji said glaring at him.

Dad knew better than to disagree with Taraji. Taraji's glare caused a look of fear to go across his eyes before he groaned. 

"Fine," he said before walking out salty.

I sighed sitting on my bed. Taraji soon leaves and Louis sits next to me rubbing my shoulder. 

"It's okay princess, all dads are like that, well at least, I think they are," he says chuckling. 

"I know but all we were doing was sleeping. My head was on your shoulder. That's it. His reasons for why he's mad don't make any sense," I explain.

He just nods and pulls me into a hug. "Now come on you don't want your dad catching us hugging," he said jokingly. I laugh a bit nodding as he kissed my forehead.