twenty eight👑

Her👸🏽

I stood in the shower humming the song 1-800 by Logic. "I've been on the low, i been taking my time. I feel like i'm out of my mind. It feel like my life ain't mine" i sung softly as i closed my letting the warm water hit my body.

I wash my body and my hair before i shut the water off. I sat on my bed and rubbed coco butter lotion on myself before. I decided i wasn't going to put on clothes until my client got here. I pull on a short silk robe and lay down plugging my phone up letting the music play. I hug my pillow closing my eyes.

Then my door open. I knew it was Louis so i opened one eye to see him in boxers and a tank top. "Did you get in the elevator like that" i asked not moving from my place on my bed. "Yep" he said causing me to chuckle. He climbs into my bed wrapping his arms around me.

We stay in this position for about an hour listening to music before something fucking crazy happens.

My song comes on.

"Why you got me so obsessed with you? Why you got me wasting time laying next to you? Why do you tell me come over to watch you just stare at your phone? Don't know i expected you, to give attention, affection, and love" i sung out as i stood on my bed.

Louis looked at me in confusion as i sung my heart out. My door opens and Anaya walked in apparently hearing the song.

"And i don't know why i'm even still here. Can't shake it off. I've been hear for years on top of years. And i, im ready to, i'm ready to be off you. Cause i admit, that baby i, i just may be stuck on you" Anaya sung.

Joshua and Louis stand to the side pondering what exactly was going on. I heard Louis say "What we do now" he muttered. Joshua just shrugs. The song was over an right then the door bell rang.

"Go answer the door, lemme put some clothes on" i said rushing to get off the bed only to fall. Anaya and Joshua burst out laughing walking out my room holding their stomachs from laughing hard as fuck.

"Man fuck y'all" i said making sure they could here me as i walking into my closet to pull on some clothes. Right as i slide on some sweat shorts and a tank top. I look at myself in the mirror for a second.

I think i should cut my hair.

Naaaaahhh cause when i do, imma be mad at myself for letting myself do that. I sound like i'm on drugs. I shrug then walk out the bathroom an into the kitchen where my client sat on one of the stools drinking a water.

"Hey Lauren" I said walking over and hugging her. "Hey girl she said back. "Box Braids right" i asked as i got my supplies out from under the island table. She nods handing me a plastic hair with hair. I look in it an inwardly roll my eyes.

Black & Gold

I outta pop this bitch in her mouth.

I hate Black & Gold hair. It get tangled to easy an last time i pull some black an gold hair in my head it was so bad i took that hit out the next day, but it didn't matter since i did the hit myself. It may just be me, but idc idc i hate Black & Gold.

I knew i would be working with bullshit like this all summer since every black girl in the land wanted a protective style for the summer. It was too hot to have your hair out. Shiid imma put some braids in my head soon.