ten✨

Her👸🏽

2 weeks have passed since Louis has asked me to be his girlfriend and things have been going really well. Louis has been the sweetest. His stutter is slowly going away, and he is definitely really comfortable around me.

I moved in with my dad a week ago and things were going okay since he doesn't live far from where I used to live. It was although much bigger than my last house. It was 2 stories and had 4 bedrooms all being connected to their own bathroom except one.

My room was simple with chocolate brown walls. I had a queen-size bed with a light grey and white sheet along with a huge sage green comforter. I had a walk-in closet, with a dresser full of my comfortable clothes like sweats, leggings, basketball shorts, and things like that.

I had a black vanity mirror on the other side of the room. I didn't although didn't have a TV since I didn't really want one because I don't watch TV too often anymore. I mostly used my laptop anyway watching Netflix. My dad knew this and had effectively subscribed to every streaming platform there is. 

I was getting comfortable with him. I do call him Pops instead of Dad most of the time. He was trying his best trying to be a dad to more than one person and I appreciated it somewhat. He tried to give me lots of attention and always makes sure I'm alright, and this was better than living with my mom so. 

Regardless, I still hadn't forgiven him and wasn't sure if or when I even would. I mean, he knew I existed and actively avoided me so I'm kind of surprised I haven't punched him in his throat yet.

But he had a lot of money, so for now I'm chilling.

Apparently, he was a businessman.

CEO to be exact. It made sense since he sent me thousand of dollars a month. He told me when I first moved in which I appreciated since some businessmen do illegal shit to get what they want. I just don't want him to get caught up with crazy businessmen.

LA is nothing like NY

They had the common ignorant ass people, bitches, hoes, dumb ass niggas, and crack heads on the corner but in LA these niggas make me question life.

Never mind.......

Anyway, it was Sunday. Me and Louis we're going to the mall at 12:30. It was 11:20. Of course, I wanted to see Louis but I was just tired. From what I do not know. Anyway, I got my ass up and got in the shower.

I washed up nicely even washing my hair. I got out brushing my teeth, put some deodorant on, washing my face. I then proceed to go to my closet. I pull on some black jeans with rips as the knees, a black singlet, and some black and a pair of red Jordan 11's.

I sit at my vanity grabbing my doo gro putting it all throughout my hair. It was only 11:40 so i had some time for it to dry and look how I wanted it to look. I sit on my phone with my phone plugged up scrolling through Twitter.

Yes, I'm a Twitter nigga.

I stay on Twitter. More dram athan Instagram, and the shit's funny so I don't care. One day it's going to be so much drama on Twitter they are going to shut the whole app down, but til that day comes I will stay my black ass on that app.