two✨

Her 👸🏽

I stood chuckling in a towel. His blush was so cute. I then quickly pull on the clothes he gave me, but I had extra panties in my bag with some period stuff so I slid those on. I put the folded boxers on his dresser and put my clothes in my bag. I then walked to the door and opened it to see him sitting next to the door blushing madly.

"L-l-like I-I s-said b-b-before I-I-I'm s-s-sorry," he said looking nervous even a little bit scared. 

"Lou it's okay. Don't worry about it," I said as I squatted down to meet his eyes. He nodded and stood up, but I stayed squatting because my knees were giving the fuck out. 

"Think you can help me out here," I asked as I raised my arms. I was serious because I was pretty much stuck in this position. He laughed at me and helped me up before we walk in his room and he immediately got on his bed and started his homework after he put on his glasses.

I could tell just by looking at him he was very serious about school so I laid by him and watched his face twitch in concentration and him bite his lips trying to focus.

I thought it was cute. I think that I think everything he does is cute. He didn't seem like the guys at school that would hit on me because of my body. Louis acually felt bad when he looked and it was sweet when he apologized for little things even though I wish he kind of broke that habit. 

He looks at me with a raised eyebrow making his glasses fall a bit. 

"Y-you should d-do y-your h-o-omework A-aliyah," he states. I groaned and rolled until i fell off the bed.

I then peak my head over the bed to see him looking at me sternly. 

"I-Im s-s-serious A-aliyah. Y-your e-e-d-ducation i-is i-imp-portant," he said. I smirked. 

"Yes daddy," I said before going over to my bag and picking it up. I turned to see him blushing at what I called him. I sit on the bed in front of him since he was leaning against the headboard.

I began my math homework. I was in AP Calculus and hated it. I still curse the day in 6th grade when they started putting letters in math. But of course, I tried to pass an i an passing with a reasonable B-.

I continued doing the assigned 25 questions tiring every time I finished one. When I was finally done I close my book and my notebook putting it in my bag. Then I took out my phone that held the history book pages and started writing cornell notes. The chapter was only 3 pages so when I was done I put the paper in my binder and put it in my bag.

I was done with my homework so I laid on my stomach and looked at Louis's homework and then looked at him as he concentrated. 

"Daddy," I called pouting, just to get his reaction. His face instantly turned red as he looked at me. 

"Can we watch a movie please?" I begged pouting. He sighed.

"O-o-okay j-just l-l-le-et me f-finish," he said. I smiled getting on my hands and knees and kissing his cheek. He blushed once again as he finished up his homework and putting it in his backpack.

I sat next to him as he grabbed the remote and turned on his tv. He had hundreds of free movies on his tv which i was amazed by. He moved himself under his covers but i stay above them until he looked at me and blushed.