thirty two✨

Him🤴🏻

I look to see a person helping Aliyah with the food. When they got the car, Aliyah handed the food to Joshua letting him put the food in the seats. Suddenly Aliyah froze turning towards the stranger.

My eyes widen looking at the gun in the strangers hands. I rush climbing over the seat only to hear someone talking.

"I told you, Louis is mine bitch" said the stranger before the gun goes off. Aliyah tries to dodge the bullet which doesn't work. It hits her arm making her scream. Before i could hop out the car Joshua is out kicking the gun out her hand.

Anaya grabbed her hair and swung her hard so her face could meet the side of the car knocking her out.

I take Aliyah into my arms trying to keep myself from crying. "Don't worry Aliyah i'm calling the ambulance and the police right now" i heard Austin say.

I ignore him as i rip my shirt a bit tying it over her bleeding arm before cradling her in my arms.

"Don't worry, it's going to okay baby, we're gonna be alright okay. You're gonna be fine, everything's going to be fine" i mumbled into her ear mostly trying to convince myself more than her.

"L-louis, i-it was just the a-arm" she said as her eyes got lower. She had a small smile on her face. I looked at her arm seeing the blood seeping through my torn shirt. It was nearly soaked.

Had the bullet hit an artery?

"Austin when the fuck are the paramedics getting here?" i asked his shaken form quietly. "T-hey said they would be here i-in a minute" he answered.

Miranda was knocked out on the ground while Anaya had a firm grip on the back of her shirt while tears streamed down her face. Joshua tried to comfort her, but it doesn't do much as tears continue to fall. Blake stood next to a crying Austin with his arm around him.

We heard the ambulance pull up an they rushed out with a gurney. I picked Aliyah up setting her on it letting them strap her in before they rushed her in the ambulance and to the hospital.

The police took Miranda into custody, her gaze on me as she sat in the back of the police car. I glare at her an she looks a little surprised before a tear goes down her cheek.

Like i give a fuck.

The ride inside was terrible, an all i could do is sit to the side while they tried their best to keep alive because the bullet did indeed hit an artery.

I now sit in the waiting room with my leg bouncing up and down next to Anaya an Austin with Joshua and Blake next to them. The door suddenly burst open to reveal our parents including Keenan.

"Where's Aliyah Flower?" James, her father instantly asked the lady at the desk. "Oh she is currently in surgery. You'll have to sit and wait here" the lady told him politely.

My mom comes up to me giving me a hug before doing the same with Joshua.

"This is all your fault" yelled James an all i could do is stand there in self grief. "Don't talk to my fucking son like that" my mom yelled at him.

"No, he's right" i say silencing her along with the commotion going on between Anaya an her moms.

"Miranda shooting her was my fault. If i hadn't met Aliyah in the first place, she wouldn't be going through this" i said before sitting down putting my head in my hands trying to keep my own tears from falling.