twenty seven✨

Him🤴🏻

"Stop looking at my boobs"

"No"

"Stop looking at my boobs"

"No"

"Stop looking at my boobs"

"No"

"Stop looking at my boobs"

"How you expect me to not look when you are on me in a tank top with no bra on" i said looking at her like she was crazy before i wrapped her in my arms and bringing her down on my chest.

"But for real let's go" she said sitting up continuing to straddle me. "Fine fine, where we going again?" i asked. I sat up straight using my arms to support me with my face really close to hers.

"Nigga you wanted to go to get some things for your new apartment" she looked at me like i was stupid. I think back quickly before realizing i did say that. That's right i moved in upstairs. I have a roommate that being of course Joshua. I also started started my job at Microsoft. I'm making good money too.

Joshua an Anaya walked in unannounced.

"If y'all don't get y'all asses up. We was suppose to leave like 30 minutes ago." Joshua said. Anaya simply picked up a water bottle that was on the nightstand and threw it at Aliyah. Of course it wasn't open but Aliyah still jumped off me and tackled her.

I just laugh at them while i go to the bathroom to pull on some clothes. That being some black jeans an a black shirt. Aliyah walks in the bathroom with a satisfied smirk on her face.

She dressed with me. "What did you do to Anaya?" i asked her looking at her with a knowing look. "I didn't do anything" she said laughing a bit. I shake my head at her as i walk out the room sitting on her bed pulling on my white huaraches.

Aliyah comes out in black ripped skinny jeans, a black shirt with the Porn Hub logo sign but it said 'that's gross'. She sat next to me pulling on black and white low top vans. "Let's a go" she said winking. I laugh at her Mario accent before we get up and leave.

*****

We stand in target, well Joshua and I stand in target. Aliyah was on my back and Anaya was in a basket as we looked for decorations for our apartment. We grabbed some lamps, curtains, plates, cups, bleach, detergent, etc etc. We eventually leave and help them to set up their apartments and what not.

Her👸🏽

It took about an hour or so until we were finally done helping around their apartment since there were 6 of us. Blake an Austin had came over to help. Joshua an Anaya went down to our apartment to get something.

More like she went down there to get some dick.

I was laying on his bed watching tv as Louis took a shower. "We gon take you, we gon take you, we gon take you all the way down" i sung along to the movie Princess and the Frog.

Then i heard Louis' phone ding. I raise an eyebrow as i reach over and grab it. He had a dm. I left it alone putting it down going back to watching the movie before i heard his phone go off again. This time it was 3 times in a row.