•Chapter 5: Not giving up•

"How was that?" Gabe asked Clementine as he looked at her straight in her eyes. Clementine smirked as he walked over to him and kneeled down to his level. She leaned in as Gabe started to close his eyes. Clementine smiled once again as she raised her right hand and slapped Gabriel right across his face.

This made Gabe open his eyes and look at the girl he just serenaded not too long ago.
"What the hell was that about?" Gabe asked.
"Still. Not. Enough." She said as she stood up and stormed inside.

Gabriel clenched his jaw as he shook his head.
"Bitch." He muttered. "I'm not giving up." He added.

While Gabriel is trying to process everything, Clementine was inside with Kate.
"So, how is he?" Kate asked.
"He's fine. Don't worry about him." Clementine said as she put a wet towel on her forehead.
"I heard him sang." Kate said making Clementine look at her.
"Yeah." Was all Clementine could say.
"Its been awhile you know... Since he's done that. He never does that to any girl you know? You were the first girl he serenaded." Kate said.
"Well... that was the worst serenade ever." Clementine said with no emotion but on the inside, she her heart was about to leap out of her chest.

Ofcourse she thought it was sweet, who wouldnt? But for her, that was never enough. She has to push him to his limits til she breaks him. And if he doesn't, maybe he is worthy.

Clementine just smirked as she shook her head and look at Kate who was currently looking up on her.
"I had the same look on my face when Javi first kissed me." Kate said. That made Clementine's face flush but she tries to hide it by looking behind her.
"W-we never kissed. A-and t-that's never gonna happen." Clementine said as she looked back at Kate.

"Never say never, dear." Kate saidas she closed her eyes.

While Clementine's taking care of Kate, Gabriel on the other hand was still outside trying to figure out what he'll do next. He wasn't gonna give up that easily. But he does know that he's been an asshole to her. He knew it was going to be hard. But that doesn't mean he's gonna put his defenses down.

A honk of a horn interrupted Gabe's thoughts as he looked behind him and see his uncle and Conrad in a car.
"Javi!" He shouted.
"Gabe! Get inside with Kate now!" Javi commanded as trucks started to appear not so far away. Gabriel squinted his eyes and pulled out his gun and ran inside.

"Clem!" Shouted Javi.
"What?" Clementine replied.
"We've got company." Javi said making Clementine's face harden as she grabbed her shotgun and climbed up the tower.

That's all for this chapter 😂😂👊