about my story

So some people messaged me about Clementine and Gabe. Most questions are "Why aren't they acting sweet like they should be" well my answer is... Just chill out dude, I don't want them to get sweet to each other THAT fast yet.

My plan is this; At first, Gabe and Clementine gets mad at each other but theb eventually, when Clementine goes missing, Gabe starts to miss her. And when they find each other, that's where their friendship starts.

Now hold on, cause I'm not putting them in friendzone.

Clementine tries to get used to Gabe first so in short, Clementine and Gabe would become friends first before they fall inlove woth each other...

But here's the twist, Clementine finds out that Gabe is David's son which is kind of messed up because David took Aj away from her.

Then, Gabe slowly turns into David but he tries not to because he really likes Clem.

And there's gonna be a part where Gabe chooses to be with Clem or David (his family).

So yeah, that's it. :)))

Oh, one more thing, you aren't gonna see them kiss until Chapter 30 or something... Kay byeee

P.S thank you guys for your support in my story. I really appreciate reading your positive comments.

Okay bye fr.
-Author 💖