•Chapter 24: Trapped again•

Clementine and Gabriel made their way back to the building but as they got there, they realized that only Tripp, Ava and Eleanor were there. Clementine looked around and Gabe stepped in.

"Where's Javi and Kate?" He asked not meaning to sound rude.
"They went to the armory to get some guns. Shit's about to fly." Ava replied as she crossed her arms.
"Where's Dad? Did he come back here?" Gabe asked.
"Your father's talking to the other leaders of New Richmond. He should be back soon. But for now, why don't you guys take a seat." Eleanor suggested.

Clementine scoffed and shook her head.
"Something's not right." Clementine asked as she backed away from Eleanor.
"What are you up to Eleanor?" Clementine asked.
"What are you talking about?" Eleanor asked.
"You're pulling some shit. I can feel it. What the hell did you do?" Clementine asked.
"Hey that's enough, Clem." Tripp defended.
"You better watch your backs... Cause shit is about to fly." Clementine said as she walked away.

Gabe took one last look at the group before going after Clementine.
"What was that about?" Gabe asked as she walked across the halls with Clementine.
"I felt something odd... Something isn't right the moment we stepped in that room. We gotta find Javi and Kate." Clementine said not even bothering to look at her friend.

***
Clementine and Gabriel sneaked their way into the armory just so they could find Javi and Kate but when they got there, Javi and Kate were gone and some of the guns are gone too.

"Well shit." Clementine said as she backed off again.
"Relax, they're probably back at the building... We should go back." Gabe said trying to calm his friend down.
"I'm not stepping a foot in that building again." Clementine said as she passed by a closet.

Then all of a sudden, the door bursted open and something or someon grabbed Gabriel and covered his mouth shut. Clementine looked back and saw Javi covering Gabe's mouth.
"Javi? What the hell?" Clementine asked in surprise as Javier let go of Gabe.
"We thought you were someone else." Javi said and Kate stepped out of the closet.
"What are you guys doing here?" Kate asked.
"We were looking for you guys. What are you doing here?" Gabe said.
"We got some guns from the armory, we were just walking back to the building but then we heard you guys." Javi explained.
"I wouldn't go back there if I were you." Clementine said with her arms crossed

"What do you mean?" Javi asked.
"I--" Clementine was cutted off by a voice from a walkie talkie... They realized it was Ava warning them about something but she was cut off by something... Or someone.

"I knew something was up." Clementine said.
"What the hell happened?" Gabe asked.
"Execution... I overheard Eleanor talking to someone about David getting excuted at the Quarry... We have to get there." Javi said.
"So that pretty much explains the guns." Clementine said with a smirk.

"We have no time for this! Come on, we gotta save dad." Gabe said as he walked pass Clementine and the others.

***
Clementine, Gabe and Javi all headed to the quarry but only bringing hand guns while Kate was somewhere around Richmond-- waiting for their signal to rescue them.

(A/N: I'm really bad at writing :--()

The three stood infront as they listened to whatever Joan was ranting about. Then out of nowhere, Joan called out Javi and her men pointed their guns at Clementine amd Gabriel's head.

Then she demanded two of her men to bring out Ava and Tripp out. Once they were, they kneeled down infront of the whole crowd with guns pointed at there head. Joan gave Javi a chance to pick one of them.

Javi was thinking of picking Tripp but then again, Ava helped his brother and his brother needed her to be okay since she was his "soldier". But Tripp is his friend and he helped him through alot. So his head was fucked up about picking between the two.

He ended up choosing Ava...

But Joan chose to kill Ava, letting Tripp live.

Javi felt a little happy that Tripp lived but he was sad to see Ava go.

Then she demanded him to get out of New Richmond once and for all but he ended up shooting her causing her to drop dead. Clint kicked the chair that David was standing at then he ran away. That's when the war started.

Gabe quickly got up the stage to help his father and he did.

Clementine covered herself as she shot some people.

Javi and Gabe helped her take cover.

"Look what you started Javi." Clementine said as she kept shooting.

Javi shut up and they heard Kate from the walkie talkie saying that she'll come over to rescue them.

Then all of a sudden someone threw a smoke grenade at them not allowing them to see things but they did got out of the hole and lookrd for Kate. Theb they finally saw them...

But someone threw a molotov at the car-- she crashed to the wall as walkers started to pour in.

Javi tried his best to get to Kate when the explosion came while Clementine grabbed Gabe by his wrist and dragged him somewhere safe.

"Gabr cover me!" Clementine said as Gabe shot some walkers that were heading to them. Clementine finally found a small hole but it was big enough for the two of them to get in.

"Gabe over here!" Clementine shouted-- catching her friend's attention.

Gabe continued shooting some walkers as Clementine crawled inside the hole. Gabe crawled after her but then, a walker grabbed Gabe's ankle-- ready to take a chunk of his flesh but Clementine shot its head, freeing Gabe's ankle and allowing him to get to Clementine. As he got in the same room as Clementine, Clementine hugged him and he did the same thing.

"You fucking scared me." Clementine said as she pulled away from her friend.

"Thank God you're there right?" Gabe said with a sly smile.

Clementine smiled back and looked at the hole and looked around the room but she found nothing to block the hole with.... Infact, there wasn't anything in the room at all but empty shelves.

"Well, I guess we're trapped here." Clementine said as she looked out the small window only to find a huge herd of walkers surrounding the whole place.

"We can't take them out." Clementine said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"We can, we just have to try." Gabe said as he put a hand over Clementine's shoulder.

"I'm scared Gabe..." Clementine said as she hugged Gabe once again.
"Don't be... I'm here... And for whatever reason, I actually feel safe that you're here. And this time, I'm not gonna leave you... I'll never leave you again... I promise."