•Chapter 20: Hangout•

3rd person's POV:
Clementine and Gabe finally arrived the gates of Richmond. At first, Clementine was a bit nervous to see David- knowing what she did before but then again, she remembered what David did to her which was way worse compared to what she did.

"Hey, you okay Clem?" Gabe asked and Clementine looked at him in his eyes.
"Yeah. I was just-- thinking about stuff." Clementine said as she keep her head down.
"Open the gates, Badger!" Gabe shouted as the gates opened.
"What is she doing here?" Badger asked.
"None of your bussiness." Gabe replied without even looking at him.

The two continued walking in the community until they reached a building.
"What are we doing here?" Clementine asked.
"Javi and the group are here. I was thinking maybe you want to see them." Gabe said as they walked inside.

"Is David here?" Clementine asked.
"uhh, no- I think he's at their 'office' or whatever they call it." Gabe said as they finally reached the room.

The first one to greet Clementine was Tripp then Eleanor... Then finally, Javi and Kate.

"Oh, you actually found Clementine!" Javi said with a grin.
"Yeah, I told you I ain't giving up." Gabe said as he sat down on a couch.

Javi approached Clementine and started a conversation with her.
"So, how did he find you?" Javi asked.
"The deer brought us together. Don't ask." Clementine said as she crossed her arms and chuckled.
"I'm not asking then." Javi said with a chuckle.
"Well... Can I talk to Kate?" Clementine asked.
"Why? What do you want to tall about?" Javi asked.

Clementine stayed silent until she felt a sharp pain on her abdomen.
"What's wrong?" Javi asked.
"I-I... Started bleeding." Clementine replied and Javi's eyes went wide.
"O-Okay then... Umm, Kate's in that room, you should go talk to her." Javi suggested as Clementine followed his instructions.

Gabe on the other hand, was still staring at Clementine... I know, weird.

Gabe really wants to get closer to Clementine knowing that he really likes her.

He shook it all off and decides to take a quick nap.

_________
Clementine's POV:
So after Kate and I talked about this whole "period" thing I'm experiencing, she gave me this pad or napkin or whatever its called. She told me that it would help me with my period and she taught me how to put it on.

I decided to go to the bathroom to put on the pads. After I did, I washed my hands in the sink and I looked at myself in the mirror. Eek, I look dirty as hell. I took my hat off and brushed some hair off my face and cleaned the dirt and blood covered face. While I was doing so, I heard someone knock on the door... I turned off the faucet and dried off and opened the door to see Gabe.

"Hey." I greeted.
"Hey, what were you doing?" He asked. I squinted my eyes and smirked.
"Why do you wanna know?" I said and that made him blush and look down. His reaction made me laugh and I punched him lightly at his shoulder.
"I was just messing with you, chill." I said while still laughing.
"So ummm... Do you want to walk around?" He asked.
"Ummm, yeah sure. I really don't have anything else to do so..." I said as I walked with him towards the door but even before we could get out, Javi stopped us.

"Hey, where are you two going? Lunch's almost ready." Javi said.
"We're just going out for a walk, we'll be back soon." Gabe said.
"Well, okay then." Javi said as Gabe and I got out of the building.

"where are we going exactly?" I said as the two of us walked in unison.
"Just wait, I think you'll like it." Gabe said with a small smile on his face.
"You're not gonna assasinate me, are you?" I joked.
"Heh, no. Why on earth would I do that?" Gabe said.
"I don't know... I mean, I could never know." I said as he just chuckled.
"God, You have such a violent mind." Gabe said and I laughed.
"You should try walking in my shoes sometimes." I said.
"I prefer not to." He said and I laughed again.

We continued walking until we reached a playground.
"Ta-da! Hehe. I know its not that special but, I just thought that we could hangout here." Gabe said while facing me.
"Its... Really childish... I actually like it." I said as the two of us rush over to a seesaw.
"I call top first!" I said as I sat down on the right side and he sat on the left side.

"That's easy enough, I mean you're really light." Gabe said.
"Yeah yeah whatever dork. Now put me on top!" I said as he chuckled and he pulled himself down making me go up and I pulled myself down and he went up and the cycle goes on.

Gabe and I laughed as we felt being kids again. It was nice to feel like nothing is going on around you for one second... And I'm glad that I have him to bring out the childish side of me.

"Okay, Okay stop. I wanna get off." I said as the two of us got off. I walked over to him and looked at him from head to toe.
"What are you doing?" he asked with a chuckle. I then pushed him and said;
"Tag! You're it, dork." I said as I started running around the slide.
"Oh no you don't!" He said as he ran after me. The two of us acted like kids— running around the playground like a bunch of 5 year olds but I was happy about it... I never had a proper childhood before. But with him around, I feel like I could act like a 5 year old anytime I want.

I decided to go down the slide and in the end of the slide, he catches me and tagged me. So I started to run after him. That just continued for about 10 minutes or so until we decided to stop and take a break.

"You tired?" Gabe asked.
"Yeah." I said
"Well come on, lets go to that swing." Gabe said.
"Swings are not really my thing." I said.
"Being childish is also not your thing, now come on. I'll push you." He said as I giggled and the two of us went to the swing. I sat down on the seat and just like he said, he pushed me. This just brings back everything that happened... Back on that farm... With Lee.