Chapter 5

Hi guys, I'm back...well sort of. I'm still not 100% better or over my loss but I couldn't stay away too long, writing is also my way of drowning my sorrows. I'm honestly so discouraged right now and feel like giving up but I'm really trying nonetheless, I won't ask you guys for much but please if you'd continue to show your support and love for my story maybe it'll be the motivation that I need to continue writing. Anyway hope you enjoy this update...

Tyler's POV

"Does Mom and Dad know you guys are planning a party?" Alexandra asked as she walked into the living room where Jovanni and I were talking.

"Can you like keep out of things that doesn't concerned you?" Jovanni was the one to respond.

"Jov is right Alex, this isn't any of your business" I said to her as I ate some chips.

"It is my business because if you guys plan on having a party while mom and Dad are away this weekend I don't want any part of it" Alex responded "You know they'll be pissed with you having another party with a bunch of high school kids in the house while they're not here... Last time I also got in trouble for what you guys did, I'm not getting in trouble like that for any of you again. And especially if you plan on having alcohol here"

"Here's the solution Alex, don't be here this weekend then" I said to her.

"You can always go over to grandma and grandpa's" Jov said to her "Or you can go hang out over at Aunt Em and uncle Marc's or at Uncle Dominic and Aunt Kathleen's"

"I'm not going anywhere this weekend" Alex stomped her foot like the brat she was "I live here and I'm not going to make because you two plan on doing something stupid like throwing a huge party or bring over some girls while Mom and Dad are gone that I have to leave. School just started again, and you both know how Mom and Dad feel about strangers in the house while they're gone. If they find out then..."

"They aren't going to find out though are they?" I said to her threateningly "Because I'm not going to tell them and Jov isn't going to tell them and you Alex is definitely not going to tell them because if you do then I'll make sure they know about you sneaking out last summer to go hang out with Kim and what's their names again? Uh... Michael and Adrian down at the shack?"

"How did you know about that!?" Alex gasped in shock. "That was just one time and nothing happened... We just hung out".

"Oh I know nothing happened... Believe me I know, because if something did happened I doubt Adrian would still be breathing right now" I said to her.

"Stop it. Don't threatened him" Alex frowned folding her arms under her chest.

"Don't worry about your little boyfriend, he's safe
...for now but just know you say one word about this upcoming party to Mom and Dad and they'll know about it" I said to her.

"So what!? They'll get over it eventually and that was three weeks ago and nothing had happened so what?" Alex retorted.

"You know you're still not allowed to date... Remember what Dad said? Not until you're eighteen, you still have two years and a couple months to go" I said to her "So go tell them what we're planning... I'll just tell them where you really went when you claim you were going over to Kim's to hangout"

"Ty, I think Mom and Dad would actually love hearing about that... You know how wonderful Dad can be with people who crosses and upsets him" Jovanni said to me chuckling "Maybe Dad will love this Adrian guy...wait are we talking about Adrian Wesley the junior?"

"That's the one" I nodded
"We'll see how much Dad loves him as a son in law"

"Especially an older guy" Jov joined in.