New Story

So my new story is up not fully finished formulated or anything but still. Its on my profile called No Title Yet, this is for obvious reasons- I'm still waiting for you guys suggestions. Go add it to your library so you can get notifications when I start posting. Here's a brief preview and pic of what the cover will be like.

Freelance journalist hoping to make it big one day by being the one to write or tell a groundbreaking or a big story of the year could never dream that her life would be in this much danger after being contacted and approached by this guy who gave...

Freelance journalist hoping to make it big one day by being the one to write or tell a groundbreaking or a big story of the year could never dream that her life would be in this much danger after being contacted and approached by this guy who gave her a flash drive and a memory card containing information that could put a lot of prominent business men in trouble and also get her killed. The information on the drives revealed the secret and criminal lifestyle of the Cavelli's groups and the members. She became scared immediately after learning certain things and hid the devices. It is later learnt by members of the mafia that she was the one who posses such information that could ruin them. How did she go from potential journalist of the year by having information for a big worldwide story to being abducted and held hostage in hope of keeping her quiet and stop her from revealing those deep dark secrets.   To be continued....