Chapter 8

IMPORTANT👇👇👇

First of all I want to tell you guys just how thankful I've been for the support and love. I was so demotivated for a while now and having no idea what to wrote next or if I was even feeling the vibes to continue, but you guys actually made me feel so much better for the first time in the longest while and I was even motivated to write this chapter. It's like reading your comments sparked something in me and as I wrote the ideas just kept coming to me, you know what else happened? I smiled and laugh like I freaking love you guys for how much you actually showed me how supportive you guys are. I'm thankful to all of you and especially my reader  @aggy_meh I came on here and saw over 30add comments just from you and I was totally dying of laughing while reading them-lots of love. To all my other readers and followers lots of love 😘 hope you enjoy this update, it was my gift to you for being so awesome.
Now on to the story....

All those years of training I had received when I was back at the Cleaners institution, were they actually preparing me for a moment like this? To kill this damn crazyass b*itch right here in front of me? I was really trying not to overreact to the situation right now and listen to one of the voices in my head that was telling me that violence isn't always the answer. I  was trying to be as calm as possible but in my mind I've already committed my first graphical and brutal homicide, I have already killed the bitch twenty times, in twenty different ways. Could you believe that this girl seriously just spilled her cup of cold drink all over me on purpose and trying to pretend that it was an accident?

Seriously? Dear Lord holdeth my hands less I therefore strangle this girl to death in front of hundreds of witnesses and land myself in juvenile prison. I was wondering if I kill her right here, right now, if I could plead temporary insanity as my defence. After all, having cold sticky drink being tossed over your head and down your shirt by a disgusting b*tch that you cant stand was enough to caused a person to lose all sense of sanity and right or wrong. It was enough to drive someone mad and causing them to not be in a position to think straight and clearly hence committing murder right?

"You stupid b*tch! Are you freaking crazy!?" I yelled at her.

"Cassandra I really am sorry" Madison said with that fake innocence though I could see her holding back the smile "You know I can be such a klutz sometimes, you have to forgive me. I was just walking by and split and oops... there goes my drink"

"You little piece of...."

"Would you like me to give you some paper towels?" Her friend chuckle beside her.

"Bitch shut up!" Debra stood up as well "You fake ass bitches! She totally just threw her drinks at her on purpose... You know what I should just wipe the floor with y'all asses right now!"

Debra