Chapter 23

I can't believe I let Debra talked me into going out in front of the guys in this swimsuit. I don't really know what the issue was with me. I wasn't usually shy in wearing a bikini in front of people or guys for that matter, probably because I didn't really care what they think or anything but wearing it in front of a guy I actually like was different. My years of training thought me how to keep my nervousness at bay and that was what I was trying to do.

Debra seemed totally unfazed in wearing her swimsuit in front of the guys. In fact she seemed to enjoy the new attention she has now gained from Lucan as we neared one of the pool areas where the guys were. I had also noticed that Tyler was staring at me with obvious approval. I guess he must have like what he was seeing and that somehow helped to build my confidence.

"Tyler's staring at you" Debra amusedly whispered to me.

"Yeah. Same for Lucan" I responded with an equal amused tone.

"Its isn't anything that he's never seen before. But I presume that Tyler
is only getting this rare sexy sight for the very first time and I think he like...wait no... he loves what he sees" Debra chuckled "He's now looking at you like your something to eat"

"Uh...whaaat?" I drawled shaking my head and letting out a laugh "I honestly don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing and knowing just how your mind works, I have a feeling that there's a double meaning to that and I'm not sure if I like it..."

"Now look whose mind is dirty" Debra chuckled.

"I didn't say..."

"What's so funny?" Lucan asked as we joined them.

"Cassie thinks that I have a dirty mind" Debra chuckled.

"What?" Lucan looked between us confused.

"Its an inside joke, don't worry about it" Debra smiled.

"Right, I don't think I really want to know what goes on in the female mind" Lucan chuckled.

"Oh shut up" Debra smiled playfully pushing his head.

"Hey wanna go check out the mountain slide?" Lucan asked taking her hand in his.

"Yeah" Debra smiled then gave me a sneaky wink "Have fun"

"You too" I smiled.

I know what you guys did.

"Uhm so..." Tyler and I started at the same time before laughing at the idea of the two of us speaking the same thing at once, as I went to joined before laughing.

"You first" I told him smiling.

"I like that swimsuit on you" Tyler said to me.

"Really, you do? I like it on me too" I smiled giving a little pose as I started getting my confidence back.

"You should wear bathing suits more often" Tyler smirked.

"I think I'll definitely take your advice from now on, I mean I'd probably make a fashion statement. I'd look great if I wear it to school right?" I asked.

"Sì, totalmente. Sarebbe sicuramente" Tyler responded causing me to look at him surprised.
(Yes, totally. You definitely would)

I somehow hadn't even took the time to realize that he was from Italian descent. Now that I thought about it, his Dad's accent should have told me just that but I managed to overlooked that important detail.

"I don't exactly speak Italian" I said to him "What did you say?"

He sounded really good speaking Italian. And knowing he was bilingual just made him a whole lot more hotter, I don't know what it was about people who speak more than one language that made them seems more appealing.