Chapter 44

So guess what today is....Its my birthday y'all.
Therefore, I am soliciting gifts all day- and these gifts I'm referring to are lots of comments and votes. If I don't get them I'm going to be so mad at y'all and disappointed that I gifted you a chapter while its my birthday and you haven't gifted me back. I might even become one of those writers that only update every three or six months so... Gift your birthday girl your support guys. Anyway enjoy the chapter...

I don't know why I agreed to this dance, I was no way in any mood for a school dance. I came here tonight because of Debra, that's the only reason why I was here. The committee and their organisers of the event really went all out for the occasion, they had managed to transformed the school gym into a perfectly decorated dance area. The place was well put together with the lights and the chairs and makeshift dancefloor, you could see that the event coordinator went all out for this. This was my second school dance but I had to admit that the first one was more exciting than this one, I think its because I was more excited about the first one than I was now.

So I had told Stephen that I would meet him at the dance instead of him coming to pick me up. And I made my own fashion statement this year with the outfit I was wearing. I didn't opt for the usual cute prom dresses people would wear to school dances, I had bought and worn a fitted black leather half shoulder dress and knee high boots. When I saw it I just had to purchased it and Debra said she liked it as well and bought a red leather strapless dress too. The both of us didn't really have the typical high school dance attire. I had rubbed some curl defining pudding and spray in my hair to style it and decided to wear bold makeup with red lipstick.

Cassie's outfit

Debra

I've been sitting down for most of the evening just watching everybody

I've been sitting down for most of the evening just watching everybody. Everyone looked absolutely stunning in their outfits- well except for a few who decided that dressing scantily and thrashy was cute. My eyes caught Tyler and Cristal a couple times for the night. I couldn't help watching them from time to time but every time Tyler's eyes would turned into my direction, I'd look away so he wouldn't caught me looking at him. I was honestly not over him and even though I tried convincing myself and others that I didn't care what he did or who he dates now- deep down I know that was a total lie. I tried not to direct my anger towards Cristal as well even though she kind of deserved it, I mean Tyler and I's relationship hadn't even been cold yet and she had already hijacked him for herself. She- like everyone else -must've heard that Tyler and I are taking a break or not together anymore and she just had to jump at the opportunity to ask him to the dance even though the situation with Stephen was the same.