Chapter 13

"Are you serious? I thought you were against getting a tattoo because your mom would kill you. Hell you were even against getting piercing yet yesterday you ditched school with Tyler and got tattooed" Debra asked in disbelief as she admired the butterfly tattoos on my wrist.

"I never expected to do this either, I mean I had planned to ditch school with him to help cheer him up but I never had any intention to get a tattoo" I responded "It took a lot of convincing for me to eventually get this. It was kind of a fun experience, choosing a tattoo for each other unknown to them what it'll be, it was really thrilling"

"You like Tyler don't you?" Debra said to me.

"What? No, I mean yes I do...but just as a friend" I stressed.

"Hmph! Yeah right, you're totally into him" Debra chuckle "There's no way you'd risk getting in trouble for just a friend"

"Of course I would" I said to her.

"Well you're either stupid or really loyal" Debra responded chuckling as I hit her arm.

"So your mom haven't noticed it has she?" Debra asked.

"No, well at least not yet" I responded "I just hope that she doesn't know until I'm eighteen if possible because I'll be so dead when she realized that I got a tattoo"

"Good luck with that" Debra smile.

"Settle down class, five minutes have gone out of your class time and you have a quiz" our math teacher Mr. Fuller said as he entered the classroom.

Doing these quiz and tests here its like deja vu to me because I've learnt most of these things back at cleaners. I just feel like I'm wasting my time here attending school when I could be doing something else. After maths class was finished we had English next and of course as you could guessed that Tyler found me and took a seat behind me.

Cassie

"Hey" he greeted me as he sat down.

"Hi" I smiled at him.

"So what was the verdict?" Tyler asked.

"Huh?" I asked confused at first.

"With your parents? Did you get in trouble yesterday?" He asked me.

"No, not yet and I hope it stays that way for a long
time" I responded "I really don't wish to be grounded for the rest of my life"

"See? I told you that you'll be fine" Tyler chuckled "I'm not in trouble either"

"Does your parents know?" I asked him.

"Nope, not yet" Tyler smile at me.

"I see you're in a better mood today as well" I smiled back at him.

"Thanks to you yesterday" he responded with that same breathtaking smile.

"Oh? In that case you're definitely welcome" I chuckled "I guess if I do get in trouble after all its worth it"