Chapter 19

Tyler's POV

"Tyler, Queste sono esattamente le ragioni per le quali difficilmente ci permetterà ragazzi per mantenere i partiti o hanno outsider qui!" Dad yelled furiously.

(These are exactly the reasons why we hardly allow you guys to keep parties or have outsiders over here)

He was mad alright. Whenever Dad switched from English to Italian you can tell that he's pissed. Dad had been going over the security feeds of what happened Saturday night at the party. He was mad that one of the picture frame and an antique lamp in the living room had been broken, that there was alcohol involved at the party and drunk teens but that wasn't all, the video of Cassie and Madison fighting and then what happened in the pool send him overboard.

"Papà, lascia che ti spieghi" I responded trying to get him to calm down.

(Dad, let me explain)

"Che cosa hai intenzione di spiegare Tyler....?" Dad asked pointing his finger at the monitor angrily "...Come ho quasi avuto l'intero dipartimento di polizia di New York brulicante mia proprietà cercando di risolvere un omicidio?"

(What are you going to explain Tyler...? How I almost had the entire NY police department swarming my property trying to solve a homicide?"

"Dad that's..." I tried to say but he cut me off.

"Loro cercando di ottenere risposte sul motivo per cui una ragazza adolescente è stato annegato a casa mia? Pensi che avrei avuto bisogno di quel tipo di pubblicità? Anche se è stato un incidente, che sarebbe ancora sollevano un sacco di domande su di noi e il nome famiglia!"
Dad yelled "Those are not the kind of shit I want coming back on us...Ci sono molte persone e le case dei media abbondanza che sta aspettando solo per il primo pezzo di informazioni negative usarlo e tirarci giù. È di tutta la gente deve sapere che non possiamo permettere che questo tipo di rischi e le cose accadano. Non con tutto ciò che sarebbe in gioco"

(Them trying to get answers as to why a teenage girl was drowned at my house? Do you think that I would need that type of publicity? Even if it was an accident, that would still raise alot of questions about us and the familiy name)

(...There are many people and plenty media houses out there just waiting for the first slip of negative information to use it and pull us down. You of all people should know that we cannot allow these type of risks and things to happen. Not with everything that would be at stake)

"Va bene, va bene. Inglese?" Mom said to us "Can we like revert back to English now? It maybe years now but that doesn't mean that mama Bear is fluent in your native tongue as yet"

(Alright, alright. English?)

"Tyler, you know the rules... And we told you that no alcohol was to be involved if we allowed you to throw this party yet what happens? There was a house filled with drunk teenagers one of whom nearly drowned another one as a result"

"She wasn't drunk Mom" I sighed "Madison attacked her and she retaliated... Watch the video its obvious. Madison's has been bullying Cassie ever since she moved here"

"Wait, Madison? As in your ex-gf Madison?" Mom said as she took the remote from Dad- who still looks like he's going to burst from anger- and pointed it at the big screen replaying the video.

"I'm not going to pretend like I don't understand where she was coming from here" mom said as she played the video "I've had my fair share of provocation and bullying while growing up- which caused me to snapped and act out as well but I was..."