Chapter 42

Sorry sweethearts for the long wait. I've been a bit busy and then I didn't have any internet access for about six days now, but I'm back now.

Today was my first day back at school since that incident with Madison, Tyler finding out the truth about me etc. I had decided to take a week and couple days off and headed over to Atlanta for a while and let's say the reaction I've been expecting from mom wasn't quite the one I got. Sure she was mad that I left New York without their knowledge but wasn't as pissed as I had expected her to be. She was extremely concerned, confused yet surprised by my hair though. I had told her that because of everything that has happened I felt extremely stress and guilty for not being there to protect Madison so I needed to visit cleaner's to blow off some steam and get re-motivated since it was the place where I was taught everything I know. I had even gotten the permission to have five different trust worthy and efficient agents to be on my team to take down Moritz. At first I was going to go behind HQ backs and just recruit some agents but then Farr helped me to see that if I do that I'd just be in more trouble or be officially suspended as an agent therefore I went ahead and apologised for failing my mission, asked for a second chance and was granted one. I even had the opportunity to choose and request more weapons that were shipped here, that was another easy task of asking instead of going behind their backs. My brain and thinking was probably so clouded I hadn't even thought about how I would've gotten the weapons I took from Cleaners back to New York before. I took a public passenger plane there and its not like I would ever be able to set foot near that plane or even in the airport with a suitcase full of weapons. I have to admit that sometimes my way of thinking isn't always the best or most sensible way.

So I hadn't seen or talked to Tyler since that night and I wasn't sure what to say or how to react when I saw him. I usually would have about three classes together with him today and for ever since we've been together we've been sitting near each other. He hadn't shown up for English class so I could relax a little more but then lunchtime came around and its also another thing for all of us to sit together at lunch and I just don't know if he was going to show up again or what.

"You really need to relax" Debra said to me while we were at lunch.

"I am relax" I said to her.

"Yeah? And that's why you've been playing with that salad for the past five minutes?" Debra said to me "You're going to have to face him eventually and they ate coming to lunch because Lucan texted me. Its not like you guys have one of those shitty dramatic breakups where you hate the other and can't bare to see them... A matter of fact, I can't see why you guys even broke up. I'm still trying to piece your excuses together"

"Debra its not that...how am I supposed to get over him and everything if I'm still around him?" I said to her.

"That's the thing. You don't have to get over him just yet. I'm sure whatever it is that made you guys think breaking up is the best solution will eventually pass and I think you guys will get back together. Maybe you guys need a break right now and that's totally fine but instead of hiding and running away from each other just try to be civilised with each other and see how being just friends work out for now" Debra said to me "That shouldn't be hard unless there's something else you guys haven't told me..."