Chapter 45

This chapter is unedited so there's probably going to be lots of errors and its kinda everywhere but hope you enjoy it. And thanks for the birthday wishes guys, I love y'all.

As I got dress for the mission today I decided to give Mom and Harvey a heads up that I had a mission today. They didn't have any clue of my plans and I just believe that I should make them aware, just in case something goes wrong. Even though I already had my team and we had strategies our access and take out plan, there are still things that could go wrong. And then there was the issue of the Cavelli's and the whole mafia situation, I decided to tell them about it. I had put it off for a long time because I had feared that they would decide to take matters in there hands and tried taking out that mafia group. I know that would have caused a huge war which wouldn't be as simple and quiet as other missions. When I thought about it fully, I really don't think they would go and start something like that if they knew we were working together and once Tyler is involved. They are well aware of my feelings for him and I know they wouldn't try to hurt me by doing anything to Tyler or anything that could caused a rift in his family.

"Why the hell are you dressed like a drug addict?" Mom asked narrowed her eyes when she saw me.

"That's the whole point" I said to her just as I saw Harvey entered the kitchen as well "I have a mission set in like two hours and everything".

"What mission?"

"I have a team of five agents here ready and set for their mission. I have a location of the warehouse where most of Moritz guys operates, plans to burn it down with the explosives that are being planted and a way in. I know you said you were suspending me from all mission but I need to do this to prove to that I'm focused. This mission is guaranteed to be a success if everything goes exactly as planned. And Tyler got us a way in by..."

"Woah, woah wait... Did you just said Tyler" Harvey hold up his hand stopping me.

"Tyler!? What do you mean Tyler? As in your boyfriend Tyler?" Mom asked.

"Ex-boyfriend,.and yes that Tyler" I nodded "I haven't told you guys anything before because I know that you guys would probably call it in because of our rules and all but they aren't as bad as the others are... You guys can't go and start some war with them or anything and they're willing to work together to get rid of Moritz because they don't appreciate how he dies things either so..."

"Cassie, get to the point right now. What does Tyler have to do with this? What are you saying?"

"You know what I'm saying Mom" I said to her "Tyler's family isn't only apart of a mafia group. His family runs the Italian, and its not like the others who handle things really illegal and I know you just think I'm making up excuses for them and everything but they've agreed to help us willingly and if you guys try anything thats supposed to hurt them its probably going to back fire and hurt me too in the process. I know what they taught us at cleaners is to sacrifice and put the safety of society first by trying to take out all the illegal groups and stuff but I don't think that's the case if I have to hurt someone I love in the process. They aren't going to hurt anyone who is innocent, I'm sure if that. And I believe in order to maintain peace and all, it'd be best if we just work together but in case you guys don't feel the same all you have to do is think about me. Don't report this to anyone else at cleaners, as far as they know the Cavelli's are innocent"