Life Changing

***************************************************************************************************************

Ok so this came in my mind...how about I make a story and make Natsu a bully BOMB!! Got it. I chose Demons because Lucy is a abused child and she finally leaves but she stills go through the same thing as she did before. There are some NaLi moments don't hate me....ok but please enjoy and...here's...Demons.

**************************************************************************

Lucy P.O.V.

I was glad I was leaving my abusive Dad, my mom finally came for me. He was a heavy drinker and trashed everything I had. My Dad had to go to jail and rehab for almost 10 years. The worst part I was already getting bullied at school. We got to wear anything we wanted but my stuff was ripped. I kind of stopped going to school and locked myself in my room.

My Dad only came in when he was drunk and wanted to hit me. I told my mom on the phone about everything that had happened. She promised that she would come back. I was 10....almost 7 years now since then. I'm 17 now my mom finally came for me with the police. I didn't bring anything...nothing...I had nothing in the first place.

I got into the car of my mom's Ford Escalate...it was a pretty blue with tinted windows. I opened the door to saw a woman with long blond hair that touched the middle of her back. Then a red skirt, red blouse, then a black blazer then white heels with a red ribbon around her ankle.

My mom started the car then looked at me. She started crying. "Lucy...I'm soo sorry!" She hugged me, I felt her hot tears roll down neck. I started to cry as while. I hugged her back...I held my sob inside. We let go.

"Lucy I thought...you would have at least got something." I nodded. Then..I gasped and rushed back inside causing my mom to call out to me.

In my room I opened a drawer and pulled out some papers. I rushed back down stairs and into the truck.

"What did you have to get?" I looked down at it.

"Something I had been working on since I was 9." My Mom seemed even more interested, but I didn't want to tell.

My Mom started the truck and we left the house of dirty memories.

Magnoila-

Mom told me a lot about this place...I forgot most of this...I didn't remember anything She told me from the schools and the beautiful lake that ran into the middle of the city. We passed a school.

"Lucy...that will be your high school...Fairy Academy." She pointed out. High school...it's been 3 months since I've gone to high school.

"Mom...when do I start?" She tapped her chin.

"Oh...next week from now." I looked out the window...I saw a pink head boy looking over to our truck. He looks familiar but from where. My head slightly throbbed a little bit.

"Mom...where do we live...exactly?" She smiled.

"Here." I looked through the window. The neighborhood was huge...we kept driving. Then we came to a complete halt.

"Here we are." I was taken back.

"Mom...how?" My breath was taken away.

"Come on...lets go inside." She got out and started walking to that big house. I got out...then for that moment I felt...changed. I ran after my Mom. She unlocked the door...it felt like bright light came.