O3. It's just a little jealously.♥ {Part two.}

Jesy's POV

Little Mix's Jesy Nelson and Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke have officially called it quits and unfollow one another on social media.

Fifth Harmony shade Jesy during a Ryan Seacrest Interview.

Watch the video of the two's last interaction and fight by clicking the link below.

With a groan and a flick of my wrist I sent my phone flying well out of the waiting area that was given to us before our interview on Ellen. We were technically only there to talk about our tour with Ariana but got a heads up from our manger that Ellen had one specific question that she was going to ask. She had Fifth Harmony on her show a few days prior to ours and as sweet as Ellen was she still was a journalist and had thrown in a question about Ally's dating life to her where she had answered it with all the charm she could managed and her bandmates had kept their mouth shut about me this time.

Perrie let out a laugh before walking back into the room carrying a water bottle and my phone with it "Googling yourself and Ally again love? Trust me Jesminda from experience that is not a good idea. You're almost one step from stalking her on twitter and instagram." she teased gently before setting my phone on the couch next to me. Perrie had gone through a public breakup with Zayn so we were able to bond over all the gossip from the tabloids and drama that the fans seemed to bring on themselves. I cannot even begin to tell you about all the harsh words I've had thrown at me by harmonizers and even had to yell at a few mixers at a concert this one time for saying some unkind words about Ally. I knew they all thought they were helping but they were just making things worse, especially since me and Ally haven't as much as said a hello to one another in the three months after the fight had happened.

*After their performance during interview*

I sat on the couch nearest Leigh and our legs would bump into one another every now and then since our nerves were shot, in the back of my mind I could already picture the gifs, pictures and videos that the fans were make of it, shipping us as a couple even though Leigh had a boyfriend and well my heart was already spoken for. My thoughts must have clouded my mind because after a while Jade smacked my leg with a playful laugh as Ellen asked the question, her eyes meeting mine.

"So Jesy, I know you're probably tired of hearing this but I didn't win twenty people choice awards by beating around the bush." Ellen joked lightly as the audience erupt in laughter, probably taking the joke in a sexual direction.

Clearing my throat and smiling, I awaited for the ultimate question, the one that nearly every paparazzi and interviewer have asked. You would think by the way people were reacting that I had done something crazy not just had a public split that other celebrities have had multiple.

"You were in a very public relationship with someone from another girl band is that correct?" Ellen asked as multiple pictures of Ally and I were posted onto the screen behind us before they were replaced with the tabloid covers and the video that someone had recorded of Ally accusing me of having feelings for Leigh. "And then had a very public breakup that turned rather ugly?"

Clearing my throat, Ellen wasn't taking thing easy on me and smiling a little too widely I braced myself to answer as the girls started to defend me, bless them. "Girls. I've got this please." I touched each one of their arms gently before focusing my attention back on Ellen "Yes. I was in a very loving relationship with someone who I still care about very much and we're still rooting for one another. Sadly our schedules clashed and you know how people like to pin girl groups against one another, we had to decide to take a break from one another. Like any other relationship people try to keep one another off their minds, they try to move on and maybe sometimes feelings get hurt. But I can't speak for Allyson, but I do still care for her deeply, my heart still cheers for her and I don't want anything but the best for her. She's my person and even though life was not very kind to us, I will always be kind to her and so will my girls.." I blinked back the tears that found their way into my eyes as the girls pulled me into a tight group hug as the audience cheered.

Suddenly the lights dimmed as everyone including the audience looked around, probably thinking some kind of prank was about to happen "Well, Jesy we've got a very special surprise for you, someone was in the neighborhood and had a few words to say to you.." Ellen finished her sentence by helping me up to my feet as a single guitar started to strum from somewhere in the audience.

I wanted you to stay but I didn't know how to tell you that day but I know that we'll be together  eventually and you will see that someday we can be so right.

Just follow me and then you'll see the plan.

Just remember me and all that you've seen and we'll be fine, I found the joys of love when you smile and I can see the light.

Ally was the one singing, I could tell by the time she had started and recognized the song, she had wrote it one rainy night after we played in bed all morning. It was a short, sweet song that I honestly had forgotten about. I looked over at the girl's who all had stupid smiles on their faces and then back at Ellen who was leading me to a single stool in the middle of the stage, sitting down I focused my attention back onto Ally. She was just as beautiful as the day I had last saw her backstage. Her brown eyes met mine and locked into them, I was sweating and could already feel the soft tears roll down my face. As she finished the song she stood in front of me as the audience applauded and chanted for us to kiss.

Letting out a gentle sigh, I grabbed Ally's cheeks and laid a gently kiss on her lips, it was brief and tender and was in no way what I actually wanted to do to her. She pressed her forehead against mine and whispered "Chiflada" against my lips, it was something we called one another after fights or any kind of disagreement.

Stepping back from our embrace Ally had handing the guitar to Ellen who had handed Ally back her microphone "As all of you know or have seen thanks to that darn video, Jesminda and I have had some time apart from one another but I've gone crazy without her. I know we've both have said some things we regret, my bandmates were a little shady.." She let out a laugh and playful eye roll "But I can't picture my life without this English muffin.." She looked back over to me with a grin, she was using our nickname. "And if she'd let me I will spend the rest of our days apologizing and telling her how much I love her. She's my muse, my high, my best friend and my greatest blessing and I need for her to come home..so what do you say baby?"

By the time Ally had finished I was a mess of tears and small sniffles, leaning into Ally's touch as she did her best to fix my makeup I smiled at her and nodded my head "I can't even explain how long I've waited for you to ask me to come home. Leaving you after that argument has been my biggest regret and I love you so very much." With that Ally pressed a deeper kiss against my lips as the lights dimmed and the audience cheered.

"Well you saw it here folks the rise of one of the hottest couples, thank you for watching today and be kind to one another.."Ellen said softly as the camera zoomed out and the girl's walked over, embracing both me and Ally.

{ someone send me some request. 😋}