26. Running around in circles like a sin.♥

I know I kind of abandoned Jesy and Ally please don't hate me for shipping Jesy and Dinah a little more at the moment but I'll try to continue to update this one and give you the fluff and smut that I always wrote for them.

Ally's POV

Today's the big day.

One of the biggest days of my life.

Not my wedding day obviously, Jesy and I are far long from that but today was the first time I would ever be performing alone since being put in Fifth Harmony all those years before; Fusion Festival in Liverpool. Far from the stage I called home but close to the woman that I call home. Speaking of that beautiful woman she was supposed to meet me here at the festival about thirty minutes ago and she's been a no show.

"Busy thinking about me naked or are you just nervous?" A voice rang from behind me causing my breath to come in sharp movements and my body turned quickly to lock eyes with green ones.

"Not exactly, kinda questioning why you're so late." I huffed slightly before walking over towards the taller girl and raised an eyebrow up at her almost challenging her yet knowing as soon as she gave me that shit smile she always had on I would easily be hers again.

"Oh fuck Allyson, you know how things are, we just got home from that performance and I lost track of time..." Jesy spoke with pure confidence her smile and eyes never missing a beat to meet mine and give me that exact smile I was talking about.

"Jessica, I was joking." I leaned up and pressed a kiss against her lips slowly pushing my tongue into her mouth and getting hit with the flavor of a mix of booze and what I hope is cigarettes; biting onto her tongue as to keep myself from bringing up the subject that often causes fights between us yet as a punishment to her I brought down my two front teeth a bit harder into the flesh of the one thing I loved almost as much as Jesy.

Jesy let out a low groan before wrapping her arms under my thighs and lifting me up giving me no choice but to wrap my legs around her waist as her hands moved easily under my shirt; clawing at my skin before finding their way up to my chest and cupping each of my breast paying each one the exact right amount of attention.

"Fuck, I missed you so much baby." She whispered against my lips before tugging at my right nipple; don't ask this girl favored the whole right side of my body and I never dared to question her about it because I couldn't exactly complain.

Letting out soft moans I moved on to kiss her neck before ducking down and kissing the exposed area of her chest; her swollen breast waiting to be released from the tight bralette she had on. Before I could bring my teeth down on the plump flesh between her breast I noticed a red mark. A familar looking red mark that was a little too fresh to be from me.

"Mm.." I pulled away from her embraced and wiggled a bit until she had set me down on her own feet; her green eyes now squinting at me with a look of pure confusion on her face. Moving away from the girl I walked back over to the mirror in the dressing room to reapply the lipstick that was now ruined and on her face.

"Uh, okay?" Jesy laughed slightly before moving to the couch and pushing the bags and other material besides her before stretching out and fauxing cat yawns.

"Jessica! Seriously? First you come in all late without even a text and now you're making a mess?" I threw down the lipstick causing the rest of the makeup on the counter to rattle and even fall to the floor as I ignored the mess I was making I turned my attention over to the girl who still had that same shit faced grin on her face.

"Okay, you need to calm down, I'll pick it up fuck. Take the stick out of your ass Ally." Jesy laughed as she crouched down to pick up the papers and everything else that was on the floor.

"Geez, you're so dense." I whispered before looking back to the mirror holding my breath for what was about to happen; jessica had this habit of ruining everything good for me.

"Excuse me? Care to repeat that Allyson?" Jesy lifted herself off the floor and made her way over to me before yanking my arm to face her "Look at me when I'm talking to you. I apologized for being late I couldn't exactly leave what I was doing to come babysit you."

"What you were doing? Don't you mean who you were doing." I spat out pushing her away as I watched her face not change a bit as she took in what I had said her green eyes just seemed to darken as her smile grew even wider.

"You caught me okay, congratulations." Jesy held her hands up as to offer a piece of solace as she moved a few steps away from me. "But you knew exactly what you were getting into when we started this whole whatever it is so fuck it." She threw the last pieces of paper along with my backpack onto the couch.

"When are you going to grow up?" I grabbed my phone as a defense mechanism mainly? not that I had anything to be afraid of Jesy had never hit me and I didn't think she ever was.

Jesy rolled her eyes before setteling them on mine "What do you want from me Allyson? Please tell me because obviously i'm not giving you what you want."

"Commitment Jessica. I want commitment from you, can you possibly do that?"

Jesy's body froze it is as if I told her to quit singing or something; the way her green eyes seem to widen and her chest stopped rising with her breaths she stayed silent for a moment before meeting my gaze and opened her mouth to speak but I soon cut her off.

"Don't worry about it, I understand I have to go perform." I moved across the room and placed a kiss on her cheek "I'll see you after the show okay?"

Not waiting for a response I walked out of the dressing room and down the hallway towards the stage area pretty sure that once I came back into this room the older woman would not be there and I am not certain that would be a bad thing.