18.I'm not your fucking PR [Part 3]

Jesy's POV

Leaning against the glass window of the radio station the girls of Fifth Harmony were in the middle of an interview, I watched as Ally's faced brightened up whenever they mentioned us or when the interviewer would point my way. Call me crazy but these last few weeks have been rather magical, the connection between Ally and I keeps growing stronger and the small intimate kisses we've shared just simply proves that this whole thing isn't actually PR but an beginning to something incredible.

Following Ally back to her hotel room I plunged onto her bed and kicked my boots off before she could obliged anything. Watching her let her hair down and change out of her outfit, her eyes caught mine as she flashed me a smile before joining me on the bed.

"When do you have to head home, Jess?" Ally asked while folding her legs and looking over at me with a curious glance. I had been in the states for almost a month and out of all those days most if not all were spent by Ally's side even when we didn't have any PR planned.

"Oh uh well we aren't really doing much right now, the tour doesn't start for a few weeks so we're all just chilling, why?"

"But don't you miss Leigh? I'm sure she misses you!" She beamed happily before elbowing me gently in the side and wiggling her eyebrow suggestively.

Brushing a piece of my hair back behind my ear, I scooted an inch away when her elbow came into contact with my side and met her confused gaze "I miss her too love, lots but I enjoy spending time with you."

Ally continued to beam at me as she wiggled her hips before giving me a knowing look "Well I love spending time with you too Jessica but she's your girlfriend!"

Feeling the frown fall upon my lips I quickly managed to bring it back to a smile, of course Leigh was my girlfriend I forgot that prior to this whole thing her and Ally had an agreement on what lines Ally and I could cross. "Can I tell you something?"

"Of course Jess, what's up?"

"Listen Ally, I like you like more than friends wise and in the beginning of this PR thing I was pretending but the more time I spend with you it just it shows me how much I actually enjoy your presence and want to be around you constantly."

Ally looked down at her hand before back up to my gaze and smiled "You're sweet Jessica and I love being around you too but as friend, i'm not gay. I like boys."

Letting out a small laugh, I gave her a reassuring smile "Jeez Ally I was just joking! I know you don't like girls and I'm totally in love with Leigh."

Ally squinted her eyes at me playfully before letting out a laugh and climbing off the bed "You butt! You scared me, I thought this PR thing would be ruined." she tossed a pillow at me before bouncing towards the bathroom.

Laying flat on my back, I let out a quiet sigh.

I guess something's are really not meant to be.