O7. Dirty dancing in the moonlight.♥

Ally's POV

Jesy G!P

I stabbed aimlessly at the pancake in front of me, Jesy and I were in a rut, a tour less let's pretend we actually have something exciting to do other than just stare at one another rut. Tonight Jes tried to be exciting by making breakfast for dinner and the sight of her in an apron and smell of burnt pancakes made my moods fight for dominance inside of me.

"Babe, quit we have more than enough pancakes and I'm not even hungry." I let out a laugh and grabbed onto the taller girl's hand, pulling here away from the stove as she was mid flip of yet another pancake. Watching the taller girl's smile fade slightly I offered her a even bigger one "But you do make delicious pancake and I can not thank you enough for always making me yummy food." I beamed up at her which granted me a cheek rub and wink.

"My little surprise wasn't actually a surprise was it? More like a dud?" Jesy let out her signature laugh before sitting on the table in front of me and setting her feet on either side of the chair I was sat in before leaning forward slightly "I just feel like we wake up, I work out and you do whatever you do then we get dinner and go to bed, I'm bored!" She kicked my leg with her foot gently which I took as my cue to rub her lower calf to calm her down or simply entertain her?

"Well if you're so bored Jessica, do something!" I dug my nails into her calf and dragged them up playfully before meeting her emerald eyes and gasping slightly, the look in her eyes was either deadly with admiration or she was super protective of her legs? I wasn't allowed much time for thoughts till I was drug out to our backyard gazebo and met my girlfriend's gaze as she brought me into her arms.

"Now Allyson, I for one have realized that we have way too much time on our hands and sadly all that free time isn't being used to work on a little something we've been talking about.." Jesy spoke softly before leaning down and pressing wet kisses into my neck and letting her hands roam around my toned ass.

Biting my lip and letting a soft moan escape my lips, I felt Jesy's member pressing into my lower stomach I knew exactly what she was talking about. Babies. Jesy wanted a baby more than she wanted her band to win a Grammy, but we always had excuses on why we shouldn't try for a baby. Rubbing up her arms and pulling her face back to meet mine, I licked my lips before beaming up at her "Let's do it!"

In one swift motion Jesy's body was on top of mine and sadly mine was on the floor of the gazebo, thank the lord we put in rugs so then at least I wasn't pressed against dirt and mud. Connecting my lips with Jesy's our tongues fought for dominance and the hunger totaste every inch of one another's mouths was getting more intense with every flick of tongue and tug of teeth. Before even realizing it clothes were being thrown left and right.

"Fuck.." I whispered looking down between Jesy's legs and without warning stroke her, moving my nails ever so gently against the skin of her shaft, I met her eyes that seemed to be an even deeper shade of green than before "I need a taste of you.." I whispered and flipped us over so I was above of the older girl and kissed my way down her belly till I was met with all nine inches of her, kissing the head ever so gently, letting my tongue draw out shapes and letters in the softest touch ever. The raspy moans and soft sighs were my reward for teasing her but I knew that I'd pay for it later.

"Fucking hell kid." Jesy groaned, pushing my head down till my nose met her hip bone and the only sound was her moans, my gags and the thunder that just showed up. After a few seconds I pushed my way back up, gasping slightly for air and shooting Jesy a glare where she faked innocence and sat up, pushing me back down roughly onto the ground.

"Are you mad at me daddy?" I sucked on my lower lip and gazed up at Jesy who's stare could burn a hole through me but she quickly recovered by biting down on my exposed nipples, gripping her hair, I yanked gently as she moved her tongue over my sensitive nub as the other got the same treatment but with her nails.

"Fuck Allyson, I need to be inside you." Jesy pushed my legs apart before lining up her dick with my entrance and without warning pushed all nine inches of herself into me. Not giving me time to adjust she rammed her hips against mine, never losing eye contact with me.

"Ooh fuck!" I cried out as white light appeared in the back of my eyes, she was hitting just the right spot and wasting no time in repeatedly hitting it.

"I love how tight you still are." Jesy cooed as her thrust started to become sloppy and her boobs were too busy pressing against mine for me to get a view of those pretty things. "So fucking good!" She hissed in her raspy voice as I lifted my hips up to give her a better angle.

Her moans and my own were continuing to have a who can moan louder competition and the smack of her thighs were all that could be heard.

"Mine! Mine! Mine!" Jesy grunted loudly as her thrust became a insane speed and the sweat coming off her body glistened as she shot her load into me, pulling me closer as I clenched around her, milking her for every thing she has.

"Ah, baby!" I squealed loudly as she pressed against my spot and stayed there as I rocked my hip as my orgasm arrived and my moans turned into incoherent words and whimpers.

"My favorite pussy.." Jesy said softly as we both came down from our highs and she stayed inside me the sticky sensation between our legs causing us both to moan and shiver slightly.

Letting out a small laugh, I brushed her hair off of her sweaty forehead and arched my back slightly "You're lucky you always give me good dick or I would be pissed about the rug burn all over my ass and back." I gave her a small peck as she wrapped her arms around me, lifting me onto her lap.

"Oh Allyson bless you for being such a trooper." Jesy grinned and sprinkled kisses on my neck "If this was all we ever do in our free time it may not be as boring.." She spoke softly as she always did after getting an orgasm. "Just you, me, the moonlight and practicing on making a little mini me." She poked my stomach with a laugh as my heart melted into a million pieces, I loved this woman with every ounce of me.

[ Sorry for the lack of updates and this shit of a chapter! But I'm going to try to update more often and finish part 2 of some stories. (: ♥]