19. He like that..but she didn't.♥

ALLY'S POV

Running a hand through my short blonde tresses, I watched as the other three girls finished up their scenes, we had just wrapped up my dance scene and the amount of guys to girl ratio in the room was starting to show or much rather smell. Watching the small monitor I let out a small yawn until a familiar accent was followed by a few unkind words. Tilting my head back my gaze was met with green orbs and a rather pissed off expression.

"Allyson Brooke Hernandez get over here right now!" Jesy's voiced boomed over the already loud speakers which caused everyone else in the room to turn and focus their attention on the two of us.

Sulking down lower in my seat, I kept my eyes focused on the monitor as the motions around the room starting to build up once again and listened for the footsteps behind me which turned my seat around to face my beautifully yet pissed off wife.

"Hiya baby!" I chirped up and grabbed onto the taller girl's cheeks, I pulled her lips down and gave her a long kiss granting me a few second of peace. Feeling the other girl wrap her arms around my waist before lifting me up and carrying me into one of the dressing rooms, I let out a small wiggle anticipating the affection was I about to get.

Letting out a soft grunt as I was flung onto the couch, I watched as Jesy pulled off her leather jacket and shook her hair out of the ponytail before focusing her attention back onto me.

"Do not talk until I finish, got it?"

Watching Jesy's chest rise and fall I suddenly realized that I would not be getting affection rather just pissed off. "Yes ma'am."

"One, did we not just talk about how your scenes would be pg? two didn't we also talk about the touching and that their hands should be nowhere near the ass."

"It was part of the rout-.." I was cut off by Jesy's eyes piercing through mine.

"I don't care. We discussed it before you even walked onto this set and we agreed on shit now I have to find out from Lauren's snapchat about all the sexualization going on in here? Meanwhile during the Touch video you were throwing hissy fits even though that was a hell lot more calmer and friendly than this crap."

Letting my jaw drop I scrunched up my nose "Your outfits were equally as revealing babe so please calm down."

Jesy's eyes widened as she flung her body onto mine, before allowing myself to react I felt her lips attack my neck as her teeth followed quickly along.

"Jes.." Letting out a small whimper I watched as Jesy moved down between my legs and leaving no time before plunging her tongue inside me. Tangling my fingers into her hair, I rested my head back on the couch, letting out moans as Jesy took full advantage of her bad mood and my rather arousal state.

"Ally are you okay!?" Normani barged into the room followed by the girl's and director as my eyes shot open before letting out a small smile appear on my lips as their eyes followed down to the back of Jesy's head who kept busy between my legs. Winking at the girls I pushed Jesy's head closer as they closed the door and went back to their business.

//just a short nonsense one shot to get me back into the feel of writing\\