25. Tangled in her messes.♥

Hiatus x proposal prompt.

JESY'S POV

Leaning against the railing of the porch at Ally's house in Texas, I looked around the empty yard; I had been back in the UK for months and our phones were the only thing keeping our relationship alive at this point so when her mom contacted me saying that Ally really needed me at that point I was on the first flight available and as I now stood at the empty house I was confused at to what she needed and why she wasn't answering my text and calls.

"Jesy?"

Jumping off the railing and turning to face the now opened door was a just woken up Ally clad in only a big shirt and socks. "Allyson!" Flinging myself against her small body, I quickly wrapped my arms around her stature and lifted her. "I'm so fucking happy you're alive!"

"Alive?" Ally let out a giggle before grabbing my cheeks, looking into my eyes "Have you been drinking babe? It's only noon."

"What?" I squinted my eyes before laughing "Christ Ally no! Your mom sent me like a massive text saying that you needed me and I've been standing out here for hours because you haven't answered your phone and I didn't want your neighbors to call the cops on me for breaking in.." I bit my lip and looked up at the smaller girl who now had a smirk against her own lips.

"My mom is literally freaking about this breakup more than I am, I swear." She pressed her nose against mine as I comprehended the words.

"Breakup?" I dropped Ally back down on her own feet and stepped away slightly "Did you breakup with me or something? Because that's really fucked that I had to hear it from your mother Allyson like what the fuck."

Ally's eyes widened as she grabbed my wrist "Jessica! No, not you and I breaking up. Me and the girls!"

"Oh..that's good then." I laughed and wiped my face; the heat in Texas was no joke before meeting Ally's unimpressed gaze "No baby not that you guys broke up, just that you and I didn't." I gave her a sheepish grin before following her into the house as she threw herself onto the couch, pouting her lips out at me. "Fuck, what's wrong love?"

"I don't know I mean you knew this was coming since Cam left, everybody basically knew this was coming and yes some fans are sad but nobody's all that upset not even the girls, We basically all did our own thing already I mean, Lauren has Ty, Dinah and Mani have their own shit going on and I have you. But I've been with them for six years and we just announced the hiatus and we're already apart. What if we don't get back together..." Ally's voice broke at the last part as she gazed over at me.

Sighing and taking my shoes off before going over to the couch and taking my tiny girlfriend into my arms, I leaned my chin on her shoulder. "Love, I understand it's a shit situation, someone is always going to get hurt in a breakup of any kind, I've had the privilege of watching you girls perform, rehearse and just hang out together and the love and respect between you four is truly beautiful. But after six years you guy simply grew up and want to take your lives in different directions at this point but who knows if you'll get back together again even if you don't you have amazing memories, you gave them your all now it's time to give it to yourself. They're not dead love just call them when you need them, they're your girls."

Ally's lips trembled slightly "No, you're my girl."

I smiled and kissed her cheek lightly "I'm your woman, I'll always be here for you, for any decision you make and I'll support you. Hell say the word and I'll get you into my group no question asked."

"Shut up!" Ally shrieked before falling into a fit of laughter "Could you imagine? The scandal.." She wiped her eyes before nuzzling back into me "You're right, they're my best friends and we spent almost every single day together it's okay to have space and what's meant to be will always find it's way n the end."

"Exactly baby girl, I'm always here to talk remember that okay?"

Ally smiled and pressed herself closer to me "I know babe, thank you. I didn't even realize I was holding all that in.."

"It's all good baby, plus you'll have a reason to see them all once again soon..."

"Hm, yeah? Why?" Ally's lips fell open as she soon realized what was happening, sitting up quickly her brown eyes stared into my green ones.

"Allyson, this wasn't the way I would have planned it ever, but we always said we knew when it was time and on the god awful long flight I thought something horrible had happened to you and I don't think I could live if I went another day without making you my wife. So please make this harmonizers day and marry me?" I teased her slightly with the harmonizers part and opened the ring box as we sat in the silence for what felt like hours but were just seconds really.