O5. A little bit of lace. ♥

Jesy GIP                         

JESY'S POV

Pulling at the fabric of the lace top that I was forced into by Perrie I noticed how much shorter her torso was than mine since with every move the top skimmed up to show just the top of my belly button and bottom of abs. I honestly had no idea what we were doing at a strip club, let alone a gentlemen's club. By the looks of it we were the only females in here that weren't planning to take their clothes off but by the looks and whistles we were getting you would be mistaken. Idiots I thought before sitting down in a chair next to Jade, spreading my legs ever so slightly considering I had a "friend" down there like the girls like to call my penis.

"Babe! You're going to love it here, Jed and his buddies came here against my better judgment and said these girls were classy and very nice. That's what you need after all." Jade beamed at me before handing over a glass of a dark brown liquid. The smile on her face was full of happiness and you would have thought she was the one who hadn't gotten laid since the last tour.

"Bless you Jeed." I smiled and pecked her cheek lightly before taking a long sip from the glass and focused my attention back towards the stage as the light went down and girl after girl came out doing some kind of dance similar to the one before her. Glancing over at the three other girls they were busy hollering and tossing dollars at the stage. With a small laugh, I got up and made my way over to the bar, ordering a new round of drinks. I ran a hand up the side of my shirt, rubbing at the area where the lace was irritating my skin.

"Is your lace killing you like mine?" A voice called from behind me. Turning around and peering down at the shorter Latina who was wearing a tight black lace dress was picking up her drink before offering me up a beaming smile. God, she's beautiful.

"Oh yeah, I hate this lace stuff, next time remind me not to let my friends pressure me into wearing it.." I let out a small laugh before extending my hand "I'm Jesy by the way and are you as disgusted with this place as I am?" I joked lightly and dropped my hand when the girl didn't make any movement to grab it.

The shorter girl's smile faded ever so slightly and she ran a hand through her long highlighted hair "I'm Allyson but everyone calls me Ally. Now does Jesy stand for something?" She rolled her tongue before gazing up at me.

"Ugh, yeah. Jesminda. But literally nobody calls me that outside my extended family. " I stuffed my hands into my pockets before paying for the drinks when the bartender slid them to me "Well I better get these back to my girls.."

She looked around when the lights flickered and smiled at me "Yeah, of course. See you around Jesminda!" She chirped happily before hurrying off with her drink through the crowd of tables and people.

Squinting my eyes ever so slightly at the tiny latina who ran off I made my way back over towards the girl's and sat down handing everyone their drinks as the next girl got onto the stage. Not paying much attention to what was going on I was smacked in the face with a black dress. A black lace dress.

"Oh! Jesy has a girlfriend!" Leigh let out a laugh as I watched the girl from the bar earlier now dancing on stage. There was something mesmerizing about the way she moved, it was slower than the other girls, more gentle and innocent yet the way her curves looked in the outfit she was wearing caused my pants to feel a bit tighter around the crotch area. 

"You like her Jes?" Perrie teased, elbowing me and winking playfully at between my legs before throwing dollars at the girl. I knew it made no sense but I was instantly jealous, I didn't even know this girl yet I felt protective of her.

After an hour the girls were pissed off drunk and ready to go, leaving a tip at the table for the waitress I started to put on my coat when a familiar hand came up and touched my arm, glancing over at Ally who greeted me with a smile.

"Jesminda, you have my dress." She reached into my pocket and tugged out her lace dress, her hand grazed over my crotch and she blushed ever so slightly. "Did you enjoy the show? And unfortunately I don't find this place as disgusting as you say.." she teased and followed me out to the parking lot.

"Sorry about saying that..I'm an ass when I drink." I laughed and bumped the shorter girl playfully "But thank you for putting on such a good show, you actually got me excited for once."

Ally grinned and stopped outside her car before biting her lip and gazing up at me "Jesy, I never do this and I mean ever but from the moment I saw you at the bar I was drawn to you and I want to make you happy."

                                        Ally's POV

Pressing my hand against Jesy's crotch I was surprised at the size of the bulge, chewing on my lip I leaned up and crushed my lips against hers. At first the taller girl tensed before giving in and meeting my lips with hers hungrily, her arms wrapped around my waist as she lifted me up around her and pressed my back against the car.  

"Can I? Um..I really want you and I don't care who sees, let me be your release baby.."I whispered against her lips and pressed myself harder against her crotch area just to receive a groan from the other girl. Smiling when Jesy grabbed the fabric of my shorts before tugging them to the side thank god for stretchy material. I reached down and unzipped her jeans before pulling her member out, gasping slightly it was bigger than I had anticipated but it was too late to go back, Jesy's friend was alert and ready to go. Spitting on my hand and rubbing it against Jesy's length, I was met with soft moans, gripping playfully she bucked herself into my hand.

Jesy leaned her head back slightly before attaching her lips onto my neck and bucked herself even harder into my hand. Wiggling my hips slightly I moved her member to my entrance and made eye contact with her before kissing her lips and letting her do the rest.

Jesy wasted no time before slamming herself into me, without a warning. "Jes!" I cried out as my eyes widened, stretching myself out so she fit inside me, I felt my walls burning and a tingling sensation before finally relaxing around her. Wrapping my legs tighter around her, I kissed her lips deeply to muffle the moans that escaped both of us.

"Jes come on we've gotta go!" Opening my eyes a group of girls walked over to where we were and Jesy instantly froze still inside me before cursing under her breath and dropping me back to my feet, fixing herself she turned to the girls. She gave me an unapologetic smile before smiling at the girls and wrapping her arm around the blonde, grinning at her with a wink before back at me "I'll see you around Allyson and here." She reached over slipping a piece of paper with her number on it before kissing the blonde's cheek and making her way back towards the opposite end of the parking lot.

Crushing the piece of paper in my hand I followed the woman all the way until she got inside her car, laughing at the thought that she was just inside me yet she had a girlfriend? Typical.

Oh god this was awful. But this was requested by someone!

Anyways, I'll probably make a part two of this.