20. Love is pain, pain is love.♥

|Someone request something please because I have awful writers block.|

Trigger warning for abuse, language, forced sexual acts.

Don't read if you don't like it.

Ally's POV

Resting my head back on the couch and letting out a soft sigh as Jesy's tongue attacked my swollen clit, I let out soft whimpers encouraging her on as her motions became slower and gentle even if they didn't fit her mood I was thankful for the slower motions, whenever Jesy is in a bad mood she usually takes it out on me physically and sexually and since our Hawaii trip was hijacked by both our groups her mood was sour.

Wait, why is her tongue going more south than normally?

Oh.

Pushing myself up into a siting position I quickly closed my legs barely missing Jesy's head as my motions quickly stiffened "Jessica, no..I don't do that."

Jesy rolled her eyes before sitting up on her knees "You don't even know if you'd like it or not. Let's try."

Wiggling against the couch, I blushed and shook my head "No baby.."

Smack. Stinging.

Holding my cheek my eyes looked up to meet Jesy's which were now a forest green color before I could comprehend what was happening Jesy had me flipped over onto my stomach.

"Jes come on, this isn't funny.."

"You'll be alright Allyson, I promise." Jesy's voice cooed in my ear as she unzipped her jeans before pulling her erect member out of her jeans and running it along my cheeks before pushing the tip into me.

"Baby quit it, seriously..." I looked back at my wife before wiggling slightly trying to create more distance between the two of us. Gasping loudly as Jesy pushed the rest of her nine inches into me, I could feel myself stretching out followed by a burning sensation which caused me to cry out loudly.

"Shh, you'll feel better about it in a minute." Jesy mumbled into my shoulder as she left small kisses against it before thrusting slowly into me, moving a hand to my swollen clit and toying with it keeping the rhythm with her hips.

"Naao..fuck.."I breathed out after a moment when the burning sensation soothed down and was replaced with something more blissful. "Just like that.." I jerked my hips back before sitting up slightly and beginning to ride Jesy's length.

"Such a good fucking slut. Taking daddy's dick up your ass without much complaints. I knew you'd like it." Jesy bit down on my shoulder before smacking my ass and moving her thrust as a quicker speed.

Time Jump.

Jesy's POV
Walking back into the shared cabana all of the girls had I stepped into the wash off section and wiped off the sand from my legs and feet as I heard a familiar voice coming from the living area.
"She basically forced me into doing anal and I mean it hurt but it felt so good afterwards..but a weird part of me just feels violated and I know I'm not crazy to think that but she's my wife.."
"She basically raped you Ally." Lauren stated making a 'tsk' noise as the others girls chimed in.
"You should call the cops or something..she isn't allowed to force you into anything married or not." Perrie chimed in before hitching a breath as I walked into the area as everyone gazes focused on me.
"What goes on between my wife and I is our business not any of yours so if none of you want your asses beat I'd shut those mouths before I fuck them up." I stated cooly making Ally's cheek burn red with embarrassment as she grabbed my hand and pulled me back out to the patio. 

-
🙄🙄🙄 this is trash.