23. The night was just like you, unforgettable.

I haven't decided if this is going to be a one shot with multiple parts or a whole new story, because I've been having writers block with all my others.

In this story, Ally and Jesy meet in Miami while they're both on vacation from tours, they have no idea who the other one is so yeah. :p

LJ= Jesy

Bee=Ally

Ally's POV

"LJ why are they calling you Jes..." Tripping over my own feet as the taller girl quickly pulled me past the crowd of strangers who were now holding their phones up to our faces, it was normal for me I was used to fans coming up and screaming in my face but for some reason half of them were more interested in this random girl who's a bartender from Cali that I just met a few days ago.

"Bee, get on!"  The taller girl handed me a helmet before she straddled the motorcycle she was now starting up without hesitation I got behind her and wrapped my arms tightly around her waist before she sped down the street, swerving in and out of traffic getting as far away from the crowd of people who interrupted our dinner date. Watching the city around us slowly get drenched in the now storming weather, I held onto the girl tighter as we rounded the corner to an empty parking lot.

"You need to get off." Jesy said looking back over at me as she stopped the bike and took the helmet off of me, nearly shoving me off the bike and wrapping her jacket around my now shivering shoulders.

"Wait, why were they calling you Jesy?" I grabbed onto her arm before she could take it away and held on as even for a moment longer to watch the woman I've slowly falling in love with.

"For the same reason they're calling you Ally." She replied with what was now a British accent.

Flashback

Jesy's POV

Rubbing suntan lotion over my arms and legs mostly covering my tattoos as to cause more attention to them, I looked up at the sun as it shone against my face, hitching a breath as I felt someone sit on the stool next to mine I was ready for someone to recognize me, I should have known the darker hair color and bright blue extensions weren't enough to hide me from people who stalked me on the daily.

"Can I have some of that?" A cheerful voice rang in my ear as I turned to meet the smaller girl's gaze who hide  a smile bigger than her sunglasses as she waited for my response.

"Oh of course." I sucked in a breath as I used my best "American" accent as I handed the bottle of lotion over to the girl, avoiding her gaze and pushing my own sunglasses higher up the bridge of my nose as the stranger now busied herself with my lotion.

"I'm Bee by the way, well it's my middle name but that's what everyone calls me."She broke the silence and extended her hand.

"Nice to meet you, I'm LJ." I reached out and shook her hand gently before taking back my lotion setting it to the side as the girl made herself more comfortable, I guess she wasn't leaving anytime soon.

LJ? What the fuck Jesy.

"Well nice to met you too, I love your name!" She chirped and ordered a mangorita before turning her attention back to me. "So are you here for business or pleasure?"

"Pleasure, for sure. Small vacation. What about you?" I took a long sip of my beer as the other girl talked about how she was here for vacation and taking time off of school. She was cute in a innocent type of way, she had small curves in all the right places and her face was breathtakingly beautiful. I felt like there was more to this girl's story that she was letting off and I was head strong on finding out what that was.