15. I'm not your fucking PR.♥

Jesy's POV

Tilting my head back against the headboard, I allowed my hand to tangle into the curls of the other girl who was busy between my legs, her tongue taking advantage of my clit.

"Just like that Leigh, keep going." I let out a loud moan as my climax was coming as a quick pace, closing my eyes I felt myself begin to release as the loud chime of my phone going off threw me off of my attempt to get off.

After a few noisy chirps, Leigh groaned and sat up between my legs and tossing my phone at my chest "Jeez Jes, answer your phone. I'm trying to love up on you here."

"Sorry lovely." I leaned over and left a small kiss on the other girl's lips before unlocking my phone and watching Leigh Anne make her way over towards the bathroom of the hotel room we were sharing.

Sometimes we fucked, no big deal.

Rubbing my eyes as the shower turned on I scrolled through all the notifications on twitter and instagram, every single one of them had Ally from Fifth Harmony and I tagged. Cocking an eyebrow I pressed play on one of the videos someone had linked.

"Oh yeah, we're totally head over heels in love! I mean she's amazing and treats me so well..."

"What the fuck.." I whispered under my breath as the smallest member of the other girl band began talking about our supposed relationship, I've met her a few times but never really spoke more than a little chat with her. Is she crazy? This can't be real.

Quickly going onto my email, I noticed a new message had appeared from no other than Ally Brooke Hernandez, furrowing my eyebrows together I opened it and read the few lines she had sent me asking for me to contact her in anyway possible.

Typing her number into my phone I waited as the facetime connected and watched as the bright smile of the other girl appeared on my screen.

"Jesminda! Hi, how are you? You look beautiful!" Ally cooed on the other side of the phone, she was still in the clothes from the interview I just watched so she must have been expecting me to call.

"Quit the bullshit, what is this nonsense of you and I dating? I don't even know you." I spat out then quickly apologized when the smaller girl's smile faded and she looked down.

"I'm not angry babe, just confused? What's going on?"

Ally's eyes were looking straight into my green ones and you could feel the tension through the phone as she collected her thoughts.

"Well you know how Camila left the band? And all the fans are all about Camren or whatever and they figured we needed a distraction so they put all our names in a hat with any single celebrity they'd consider willing and poof you and I were created maybe it's fate.." Ally giggled the last part.

Shocked.
That was all I felt
This has to be a joke.

"You are not serious, right? That's so messed up like what the fuck who does that."

"Please Jessica! I didn't mean to upset you."

"Jesy."

"What?"

"Call me Jesy, I don't know you well enough to be called anything else so please call me Jesy."

Ally sighed before taking a deep breath "Jesy I never meant to hurt you and I didn't think the interview would explode I mean I never understood why people cared what I had to say. I'm sorry if what I did was selfish but this could be beneficial to you guys too, people will want interviews, you guys could break into America and we can become friends. Everyone wins."

When she said it like that it didn't seem too bad, of course I'll have to speak to the girls.

Looking back towards the screen I watched the other girl squirm and look at the brink of tears "Can I have a bit to consider it? I'm not saying yes but I'm not saying no either.. I'll let you know."

Ally beamed on the other side at my words, she was definitely beautiful and I've had to do worse attempts at PR.

"Thank you so much Jesy! Maybe you guys can come over here and we can hang! Joint tour maybe? I'm so excited!" Ally practically yelled from the other side.

"Calm down love.." I laughed and bit my lower lip she was definitely adorable "We have one problem.."

Ally's excitement fizzled a bit but she remained with a smile "What's that?"

Before I could speak Leigh was nude and wrapping her arms around me "Who are you speaking to babe?" She whispered before peeking into the camera flashing Ally her bare chest before quickly covering up.

"Oh.." Ally said softly before ending the chat.

[ sorry guys I had horrible writers block! But this will be multiple parts 😋 ]