14. It's my party and I'll cry if I want to.♥(Smut)

Jesy's POV

Ally was drunk, bless her she was absolutely pissed drunk but I guess I couldn't put the blame on her. It was her 24th birthday after all and we were in Vegas so what else was I expecting? We had came out with her brother and a few other people including Will who was her bands manager or some shit. I had already received some tweets from fans cautioning me to keep an eye on them because they used to be a thing or something like that. I mean I wasn't worried, we were married, we had a beautiful son together, we were good. But speaking of Ally I hadn't seen her since they've sang Happy Birthday to her, thinking of it now I haven't seen Will either.

Easy Jess, it's probably nothing.

Pushing myself up off the couch I had been positioned at for almost an hour I set off to go look for Ally, or at least tried to with every move I made I had some drunk clinging to my side even causing my actions to move slower than normal. Squeezing between two almost nude chicks I let my eyes roam their bodies briefly before looking up and seeing some couple making out against the bar. Making out isn't the correct term they were trying to eat one another's faces off. Being entertained at the antics it took me a minute to realize the girl had the same dress on as Ally, even the same birthday crowd.

Well fuck me up the ass, it's Ally and Will.

Pushing my way through the crowd I could feel my temper growing and was pretty sure I was red with anger, grabbing the back of Ally's arm, I pulled her away from the guy trying to suck her face off.

"What the fuck Allyson?!" I hissed peering down at the petite blonde who now had wide eyes and on the brink of tears.

"Jes, oh my god, no. It's not what it seems. I uh..it was an accident.." Ally was now scrambling for words but I soon cut her off, smacking my hand against her lips to silence her.

"Shut the fuck up!" I looked over at my wife before peering back at the guy she was just making out with who had a grin on his face. "What are you grinning at? The fact that you can only get chicks when they're drunk off their asses?"

Will had pushed himself off of the bar and stepped closer to me, rubbing his chin and giving me a once over "Come on you little English muffin, instead of being upset why don't you give me apiece of that ass." He was rewarded with an applause of laughter from the guys who had been hanging around him.

My face grew ten shades hotter as my fist made contact with his face repeatedly, in that moment the only thing I felt was anger, the only thing I could see was red. Even when my hands were making contact with things that might not have belonged to the man I was beating on.

"Jesy stop!" I could hear Ally cry out as my elbow knocked back and she went quiet, quickly focusing on the silence of my wife and the pop of my elbow I allowed the people to pry me off of Will and focused my attention on the blonde who now had blood running down her face with tears slowly following.

"Don't.."She said between small sobs and grabbed my belt loop, pulling me out of the club her now chest area covered with tiny blood droplets that she allowed to fall down as she was less focused on what I did to her face and more focused on getting us back to the hotel room without causing a scene.

Back at the hotel room, Ally had busied herself in the bathroom fixing her nose bruised nose and busted lip that was given to her by me. Every time I tried to go into the bathroom she'd kick me out with the same stern voice she uses when our son is doing something naughty. Figuring our night was over, I stripped into my boxers and a tank before sitting up against the headboard and flipped through the channels trying to fill the silence of the room.

After a moment I felt the bed dip besides me and the familiar weigh of my wife being pressed into my side, looking down at her she had changed out of her dress and only a small bruise starting to form between her eyes.

"You know I didn't mean it.." I whispered letting my finger trace over the bruise causing the other girl to cringe slightly but nod her head indicating that it was okay.

"I only did it because Will said you were all over those waitresses..."

"Fuck him. My ass was on the couch entertaining your brother and friends. Fuck, I swear he's such a prick like calling me an English muffin.." I began to spit out curse words and mumbles as the other girl cupped my cheeks and pressed her lips to mine.

"It's my birthday and you're ruining it!" Ally's brown eyes turned watery as she pouted before kissing me once more.

Allowing myself to kiss her back, I grabbed onto her waist and flipped us over so that now I was hovering over her tiny frame and attached my lips to her neck, squeezing her sides before leaning back slightly to remove her shirt and leaning down to suck on her left nipple which I always favored for unknown reasons.

The woman under me was a squirming mess who took it upon herself to pull my boxers down before gripping my ass and pushing me into her, causing a low groan to fall from my lips

"Holy fuck Allyson, you're soaked.." I brought my lips back to her neck and pushed the rest of the way in, causing her to bite her lip and lift her hips to meet mine.

"I might be super mad at you and tomorrow I am definitely not talking to you but seeing how angry you got was so flipping hot.."

"I'm beyond sorry, you don't even realize I would never hurt you physically or in any way.." I spoke softly before kissing her and thrusting my hips into her roughly, causing her to moan and wrap he arms around my neck as I pushed in deeper hitting that one spot that always caused her to tighten around me.

"Fuck Jessica, moooore!" Ally cried out as her nails clawed into the back of my neck and gripped at my baby hairs as she tightened herself around me even tighter before releasing as my thrust became faster.

Looking down as she moaned, I lifted her leg to wrap around me and sped up my pace, enjoying the sound of our thighs clapping together, the bed squeaking, her unimaginably loud moans

"You're so good to me baby, I love your fucking cock daddy.." She moaned even louder as I pinned her hips down to the mattress and slammed into her with every word she muttered.

Burying my face in her neck, I let my actions become more focused on her pleasure rather than my own, opting for deep and sensual strokes, I toyed with her clit and bit at the exposed skin of her neck.

"Naaao, Jessica. Fuck no!" She cried out as her back arched off the mattress and she tried to clamp her thighs together as a scream tore through the room and she rode out her orgasm, her juices spilling out of her practically pushing my dick out of her. Pushing my way back inside her, my hips moved at a dangerous speed as my palm pressed against her clit causing her to protest as another orgasm came her way.

"Nuuu! Jes I can't.." Her eyes fluttered shut as her moans became mixed with my own as my dick began to throb and I filled her up with some last thrust, adding pressure to her clit as she was rewarded with another orgasm, milking me for all that I had.

Sighing loudly I collapsed on top of that smaller girl who was desperately trying to catch her breath as her hands caressed my back, softly.

"Allyson?"

"Hm?" She replied in a sleepy tone, wiggling her hips slightly under me.

"Happy birthday princess, I love you."

No response.

Oh fuck.

I crossed the line.

Lifting my head from her neck, I looked down at a sleeping Ally, who's bruised face and lip were now just starting to turn an even deeper shade of purple.