13. You've got that goodie goodie and I'm addicted.❤️

This is just a little scrabble of something I wrote while waiting for my class to start and it's trash so ignore it 😂
Jesy GIP
JESY'S POV

Leaning my head back against the couch my eyes seemed to be drifting more and more closed as the pointless Ryan Gosling movie played in the background and snapped back into reality when Ally's friends began to talk amongst themselves, I peered down at Ally who had her head against my stomach and was playing with the strings of my sweatpants.

As on cue Ally's beautiful brown eyes locked with mine and she beamed up at me before pulling the blanket higher over her head and yanked my sweatpants down just enough to pull my member out of my boxers and she licked the head slowly.

Hitching my breath I glanced around the room before bending my knees to hide the bump of Ally's head under the blanket and relaxed slightly.

"Mm.." Ally let out a soft moan before taking my full length into her mouth and letting it slide down her throat.

Feeling myself twitch slightly I tangled my fingers in Ally's hair and let out a soft groan, avoiding eye contact with the three other girls who shot glances back at us and back to the tv.

Ally grinned slightly before pushing her head down before bringing it back up and letting me out of her mouth with a "pop" sound and pushed the blanket down, grinning at me.

That shit face grin.
Reaching over and gripping her plump ass and pulled her dress up slightly before lining up my dick with her entrance and bringing her down against it, leaving her no time to keep from letting a loud moan as I stretched her out.

"You okay Als?" Mani raised an eyebrow and looked over towards us, unaware of what was actually happening.

"Perfectly fine!" Ally chirped and pulled the blanket around her waist to hide the obvious. Before moving her hips slightly and moaning breathlessly.

Letting my hands slide up the front of her dress I palmed her boobs, making sure to give each one the perfect amount of attention before pulling on her buds roughly causing her to cry out "Just like that baby..let me hear you."

"What the fuck are you guys doing it?!" Lauren snapped as she got up and yanked the blanket away from Ally before all three girls shrieked and quickly covered their eyes.

"Oh fuck off." I rolled my eyes before bucking up into Ally "It's my house, I can fuck my wife whenever and wherever I please."

Ally who would've usually blushed seemed to be taken over with her arousal as she began to bounce on my dick, letting out louder moans and throwing her head back before making eye contact with all three of the girls "Or you can join?"

Sitting up quickly I rubbed my eyes and felt my heart flutter slightly, looking around the room the movie was now switched to some Sandra Bullock comedy and all three of the other girls were scattered around the floor eating snacks and Ally had her head on my legs while eating a bag of skittles.
-

Fucking hell it was just a dream.
Nudging Ally with my leg I raised an eyebrow at her before biting my lip "Ever thought about asking your mates to join us in bed?"
"Jessica!" Ally smacked my leg before making a face, a rather pissed off face and turned back to the TV, giving me the silent treatment for the rest of the night.

Yeeep, next time keeping my dreams to myself.